Hey there,

Just a quick question. I actually started using a JUUL to quit dipping about 5 months ago and haven’t gone back since. However, About 3 month ago now I had a vertigo incident which then lead to a feeling of extreme anxiety and I have not been able to shake it since. I’ve read a few things on reddit about the JUUL causing this anxiety and want to know if anyone else has experienced anything similar?

thanks in advance!

Tried JUUL and didn't like it, too expensive to keep buying pods and way too much nicotine in the eliquid they use.  Vape it too much at one go and you'll probably get dizzy from getting too much nicotine in your system. The same goes for the anxiety - too much nicotine or nicotine overload. I prefer the pod system that allows you to fill your own with eliquids of my choice... in a much lower nic level than the 35 mg in the JUUL pods.

This is just my experience since I'm not a medical professional nor do I play one on TV.  😄