Vp-Pt Sealed?

Horanld

Hi all,

I have been a lurker for a few months now. I haven't posted because all of you are savvy enough to answer any questions I have had. (until this point.)

I have been vaping for a little over 2 months now and am loving it. I just got the VP-PT and it is blowing my mind. Forgive me if I have missed another thread on this subject, but does anyone know if it is sealed or not? Last night when I went to take it apart to do my ritualistic atty blow (thats gonna be the name of my first album)I noticed there was definitely juice in the little hole on top of the PT. I think I got most of it out by wicking with a small piece of paper towel but I am not sure if this is going to cause any long term problems. Any wisdom on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Birthday Vapor Talk! You have been a tremendous help to me. I just feel much more hip in this forum ;)

Glad you decided to join the nuthouse--fun just posting for the fun of posting. no more lurking for you !!!

I have a VP/PT--good question??? I don't know??

Chris????

welcome and happy vaping

I don't have mine yet :( but from what I've heard, it's sealed. No worries about the juice getting in there.

Nana I am sorry you haven't gotten yours yet. Maybe today? I will keep'em crossed.

Hi,

Yes, all the VP units are sealed, that hole is not a thru hole.. That small threaded hole was at one time a air adjustment.

I removed that feature because the center post would turn with the screw. But continued to have them machined with it for a possible

Future redesign to lock the center post.

As long as excessive juice does not go in the light holes or in the switch.

Best Regards

Jeso

Nana I am sorry you haven't gotten yours yet. Maybe today? I will keep'em crossed.

Thanks Horanld. I hope so, too. I guess the postal service doesn't know what they are doing, because they should have dropped mine off and THEN gone on to WV to drop Brian's off. But no...he got his first. <sniff sniff> LOL

Glad you're liking yours and hopefully I'll be liking mine soon, too.

As Vaprlife already stated the PT is 100% sealed. Think of that little hole as more like a bowl. It doesn't actually lead anywhere. Drip away! :D

Oh I will drip. :)

Funny Story, My wife (non smoker) saw me with it yesterday and told me I looked like a futuristic caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland. I wish I could have done the "Whooooo Arrrre Youuuuu" with the vape but alas I'm not that skilled.

Thanks Horanld. I hope so, too. I guess the postal service doesn't know what they are doing, because they should have dropped mine off and THEN gone on to WV to drop Brian's off. But no...he got his first. <sniff sniff> LOL

OMG Nana! I can't believe it!

@Harold - Welcome Bud! Got my VP/PT yesterday and loving it. I noticed the juice in the hole also this evening and wondered the same thing. I knew I had read on here before that all VP units were sealed, but seeing that juice made me wonder. Glad you asked the question.