Finding The Flava

AngelCruz

OK I started my Vape and I agree I don't find a need to ever pick up an anna eva again but the pre pack tobacco flave was nasty and flaves I got seemed weak had the nicotine kick and WOW to a throat hit but the flavor was not as I assumed or my taste buds are so far outta wack its gonna take awhile or the juice is actually weak and I need to find the perfect blend and taste gimme your thoughts on this I am ordering some flaves from the VT store asap and go from there but should I not expect so much or will I be taken by surprise eventually

Angel

P.s. my last anna was at 11am today and haven't craved or feigned for one at all and I have not been a vape monster at all

It will definitly take a week or more for your tastebuds to come to life. When I first started, they all tasted the same. But the longer distance you put between your last analog and your next vape, it just keeps getting better and better. So I wouldnt judge too harshly just yet. Give it some time.

Everyone tells me the taste buds will kick in later. I've been analog free for almost 3 months now and for the most part, I can not tell a difference in any of the ejuice flavors. I know my taste buds have improved because I can taste food better than I could before. I have also noticed an improvement in my sense of smell. Those things are much better than before - although I didn't know they were bad while I was smoking. I have noticed a taste on a couple of liquids lately, but that's all. I've been able to taste every one of the flavors from Tasty Vapor. One of them I did not like, some are good. I love the Atomic Fireball, but have heard that if I vape it all the time, I'll lose my taste for it. I don't want that to happen, so I don't use it all the time. I have started to use Lorann's flavoring in with my juices in the hopes that if I make them strong enough, I'll be able to taste them. But it doesn't sound like many people have this problem for very long. It's mainly me.

From what I've heard, it sounds like it's just a matter of a couple of weeks for most people and then BAM, they get their taste buds back. I hope it works that way for you.

I cleaned a cart and added my own juice mix from my mixing down some 36 mg I got it was to strong for dis noobie I was reeling from the hits and I have also dripped with some ry4 but from what I read on the raves of Chris's blend I was expecting more but the one I have isn't Chris's or the VT juice but thanks and I will have patients . oh also I noticed the difference as to my lungs already as to that heavy feeling I had per say when I would smoke an analog I can take a deeper breathe and it not be irritating I don't think I can say enough how grateful I am to have stumbled on to chris and sean's videos and this forum its save my sanity of trying to quit save my life and gave me a support systems unlike any other thanks

For me the flavors are never strong enough--I can taste them, but i like stronger.

1st choice is flavour art--soon (very soon) to be carried by liberty flights

2nd choice is Loranns

with flavorings you just want to make sure you avoid any oil based flavors--I add flavor of some kind to all my liquids. I don't usually start with the unflavored--I just add a bit to my existing flavors--just takes a little extra flavoring.

For me the flavors are never strong enough--I can taste them, but i like stronger.

1st choice is flavour art--soon (very soon) to be carried by liberty flights

2nd choice is Loranns

with flavorings you just want to make sure you avoid any oil based flavors--I add flavor of some kind to all my liquids. I don't usually start with the unflavored--I just add a bit to my existing flavors--just takes a little extra flavoring.

where is Liberty's site at and didn't I see somewhere you can find lorann's and I think its another type of the flavorings at wal-mart ?

those are the ones. Totally wicked also sells Loranns or you can go to their site (cheaper)

https://www.lorannoils.com/c-6-super-strength-flavors-candy-oils.asclick on the item details and make sure it's water soluable--do not want oil base (kills the atty)

http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=15 This is the liberty flights link for the flavour art--not in stock just yet--I am hoping they will have them in place next week.

Everyone tells me the taste buds will kick in later. I've been analog free for almost 3 months now and for the most part, I can not tell a difference in any of the ejuice flavors. I know my taste buds have improved because I can taste food better than I could before. I have also noticed an improvement in my sense of smell. Those things are much better than before - although I didn't know they were bad while I was smoking. I have noticed a taste on a couple of liquids lately, but that's all. I've been able to taste every one of the flavors from Tasty Vapor. One of them I did not like, some are good. I love the Atomic Fireball, but have heard that if I vape it all the time, I'll lose my taste for it. I don't want that to happen, so I don't use it all the time. I have started to use Lorann's flavoring in with my juices in the hopes that if I make them strong enough, I'll be able to taste them. But it doesn't sound like many people have this problem for very long. It's mainly me.

From what I've heard, it sounds like it's just a matter of a couple of weeks for most people and then BAM, they get their taste buds back. I hope it works that way for you.

I am just curious but do you eat a lot of spicy food, garlic or drink coffee? I have found that if I eat certain foods or drink coffee will kind of kill my taste buds for the day.

hey birddog I don't eat spicy foods that often I'm a healthy eater one bc I'm a diabetic and watch what I eat but yes I have to have a cuppa in the morning or the world is endangered to my wraith (LOL) but yes I am also a garlic lover but I come from an italian latino family and its used in everything almost

Angel

:innocent:

If your Wal Mart has it, you should be able to find it in the cake/baking section.

Thanks Chris yeah actually nana took me on a guided tour right to it in wal mart I found it locally but didn't like the flavors actually in your store as I write this finding something new to try out

Thanks Angel

At our walmart its in the craft section. Just picked up some grape today. if you don't see it, somebody in the craft section should know where it is.

yes I saw it thank you

@Kitsune - I prefer high roasted coffee with the strong flavor. In the morning the coffee kills the flavor of my e-cig.

@Nana - You are having such a hard time with flavor that I thought maybe the food you were eating my be part of the problem.

@Angel - I too am from a Italian family. Life is very bad if we don't have any garlic in the house.

OK I started my Vape and I agree I don't find a need to ever pick up an anna eva again but the pre pack tobacco flave was nasty and flaves I got seemed weak had the nicotine kick and WOW to a throat hit but the flavor was not as I assumed or my taste buds are so far outta wack its gonna take awhile or the juice is actually weak and I need to find the perfect blend and taste gimme your thoughts on this I am ordering some flaves from the VT store asap and go from there but should I not expect so much or will I be taken by surprise eventually

Angel

P.s. my last anna was at 11am today and haven't craved or feigned for one at all and I have not been a vape monster at all

Update to my original post everyone

Vaping is an aquired taste and when you been killing your buds for 30 years and they don't know or remember what a actual taste is and you offer them one they don't know how to react..LOL At any rate after 34 actual hours of being a non smoker I can say I take back most of what I stated in the original posting the tobacco flavor has a sweet taste to it and if you add a drip or two of the marlbone flavor it makes it a perfect blend or tolerable ,the RY4 I enjoy and its very sweet tasting and almost made me over vape since being a diabetic I wanted as much of the sweet taste as I could get bc it allowed me to have my vape and sweeten it too! I like the cherry the taste of it has gotten better but I feel it should have a stronger cherry taste I guess what comes to mind is like a cherry now a later in an over though my true point to all this rant is that yes I am tasting again and even toothpaste has a better taste to it also my dentist will be happy at that but said that my premiums will drop on my mulitple cleanings,LMAO

Be GReat to yourselves and Vape Out

Angel

Edited by AngelCruz

very sweet tasting and almost made me over vape since being a diabetic I wanted as much of the sweet taste as I could get bc it allowed me to have my vape and sweeten it too!

I know just what you mean, being a diabetic. My friends giggle at my obsession with sweet vapes. You have to try Chocolate Brownie and some of the other concoctions at Ms T's Bakery Essentials. Bananas Foster Coffee is spiffy, so are the fruit flavors. The Chocolate Brownie is like eating brownie batter before it goes in the oven.

Dawn at DIY flavorshackalso has some great sweet flavors, although I find them not as strong flavor as Ms T's. But they are closed till the 18th. Worth the wait though, so save the link. :) Tiramisu, Thin Mint, Horchata, Eggnog, fruit flavors, Cheescakes, strawberry champagne, etc. Dawn also sells some great kits for making your own juices, I just got one and am going to try some of my own

Also had some great tasting sweet stuff from JuicyVapor, mmm peanut butter cup. And MyFreedomSmokes.com.

And last but not least, the Vapor Talk store has a few sweet selections, the Colada is nice and strong, sweet creamy and fruity. The Midnight is light and subtle but sweet. I haven't tried their cheesecake yet.

I CAN have my cake and vape it too! :icecream:

Edited by mergryphon

OMG Tiramisu and cheesecake so counting down till she reopens THANK YOU for sharing the info

Sings to the back ground of getcha freak and and shouts it as Getcha Vape On ! getcha Vape on ! LOL I will llo kat the kits also curious to those and the flavors.

Angel