Newbie question.

Hello everyone. I just bought a Vaporesso Switcher with the NRG tank. I'm very new to vaping and I'm very happy with this product. I would like to know how I can get the most I can out of my setup. It's all factory still from the box. I'm currently using the GT8 coil, but it comes with a GT4 also. I'm currently vaping in the 60-80 watt range and I haven't messed with any temperature controls. I'm mainly focused on good flavor and making the coils or core last as long as possible. I've had it a week and already had to replace the coil. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome!  

The basic drill is to start low with the power setting and slowly move it up.  At some point you will find peak flavor.  That's your sweet spot.  Coil life has a lot to do with the juice you use.  Thick, sweet juices gum up a coil faster.  I looked for replacement coils for the NRG and as far as I can tell they are all for wattage mode only.  The temp control should work well on your switcher if you ever want to try it.  You will need an atty with a compatible coil for TC.  

Welcome!  
The basic drill is to start low with the power setting and slowly move it up.  At some point you will find peak flavor.  That's your sweet spot.  Coil life has a lot to do with the juice you use.  Thick, sweet juices gum up a coil faster.  I looked for replacement coils for the NRG and as far as I can tell they are all for wattage mode only.  The temp control should work well on your switcher if you ever want to try it.  You will need an atty with a compatible coil for TC.  
Thank you. What's an atty?