tank getting warm while vape

While i vape my tank is getting warm and i know that if i continue to vape it will get hotter and hotter. The last time i was smoking were in the cold weather and i think i didnt noticed the heating because the weather probably were cooling the vape down. it gets warm after the 4-5 hit,i am smoking on Vape pen plus i am little scared because of that exploding batteries and stuff should i worry because i cant vape in the summer if this thing is getting warm or hot after 2-3 mins of vaping. i know that question is asked a lot.

btw i dont have a atomizer on my vape is just a coil glass and battery. if you havent heared about my vape.

Edited by NepNep

The act of vaping is driven by heat. When you vape the cartomiser (your type of "tank") is going to get warm. How warm depends on the Ohms of the coil, the voltage of the battery, and how long and how often you drag on it. If you are chain vaping, it will get quite warm. My tank, a Melo3 gets quite warm on my way home from work while I take many long hits during the 40 minute ride home.