What Is That Burning Smell?

I live in FL and it's a bit chilly here right now. We don't turn our heat on very often.

I've been sitting at my computer vaping for about an hour now. I just changed out my cartridge to a different flavor, mixed cherry and cola. Really good by the way. And I sit down and start vaping again. Suddenly I smell this horrible burning smell. Never smoked analogs in the house so can't be a residue left over...I start freaking out sniffing at my 510, checking my other battery that is charging, trying to figure out what the heck is burning...then I foolishly realize it's just my heater that kicked on and is burning off dust!

I feel pretty silly! But after years of sneaking smokes outside, crushing them out, sealing them in a zip lock baggie and tossing them in the trash so my hubby won't smell or find the butts...I have it ingrained in my mind that a hot butt could cause a trash fire! OK, you all can have a little laugh on me tonight!

That's pretty funny Suzie! :D The furnace here hasn't stopped running for five days...so no dust to burn out anymore. :) I can really imagine your panic though, that would not have been fun. How does your husband like your vaping? He must really dig it. Good for you!