Fruity Flavors?

Celtic

Hi there,

I am looking for a good place to buy fruity flavor e-juice.

Cherry, watermelon, strawberry, and most definitely RASPBERRY .... etc.

Any suggestions would be great. I will be also purchasing the high level of nicotine (24mg).

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am looking for a good place to buy fruity flavor e-juice.

Cherry, watermelon, strawberry, and most definitely RASPBERRY .... etc.

Any suggestions would be great. I will be also purchasing the high level of nicotine (24mg).

Thank you!

Tasty Puffs are drops made for using with tobacco cigs and many people, including myself, are suing them now with e-cigs. Sweeet! Vape!! Watermelon and apple tastes just like jolly rancher candy. They also has Juicy fruit, it tastes exactly like juicy fruit gum! 1 drop will flavor 5mL, 2 drops will flavor 10mL bottle. Great stuff! I emailed them about the ingredients, they assured me that TP drops are made only from natural ingredients, with no sugar or other additives http://www.tastypuff.com/

These are as fruity sweet tasting flavors as you can possibly use for DIY. I use them to liven up my other stuff. They're great. They tend to get stronger after sitting, once mixed, so 1 or 2 drops goes alonnnng ways.

peace....

Edited by MickiO

Tasty Puffs are drops made for using with tobacco cigs and many people, including myself, are suing them now with e-cigs. Sweeet! Vape!! Watermelon and apple tastes just like jolly rancher candy. They also has Juicy fruit, it tastes exactly like juicy fruit gum! 1 drop will flavor 5mL, 2 drops will flavor 10mL bottle. Great stuff! I emailed them about the ingredients, they assured me that TP drops are made only from natural ingredients, with no sugar or other additives http://www.tastypuff.com/

These are as fruity sweet tasting flavors as you can possibly use for DIY. I use them to liven up my other stuff. They're great. They tend to get stronger after sitting, once mixed, so 1 or 2 drops goes alonnnng ways.

peace....

AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!

AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!

you're welcome, hope you enjoy them as much as I have, just remember, they are VERY concentrated/sweet, and if you get them,the bottles seem small, but don't let that fool you, they go alonnng ways, lol, so start out with only with 1 or 2 drops into you DIY mix. =) Milchelle

I'm having a terrible time getting anything strong enough to taste, so if these are really that strong, I'm more than willing to give them a try. Thank you!!

You're very welcome :D I can assure they are very strong. I was having the same problem, guess I hurt my taste buds smoking cigs for so many years. I've been mixing my own liquid for a while now and I just couldn't seem to get them strong enough.

You'll definitely be able to taste these! If you like sweet & fruity flavors, you will love these, it's like this is the very flavoring they use to make Jolly Rancher candies. :yes

I especially like to use them to "liven up" my other flavorings too. I use Faeriesfinest's extract flavorings at 20%, found here: http://www.faeriesfinest.com/extracts.html then add 1 or 2 drops to 5mL bottles, like for example, I use TastyPuff's http://www.tastypuff.com/ banana to liven up FF's banana or sometimes I use TastyPuff's to FaeriresFinest's nut flavors,

Sometimes they can be pretty sweet by themselves, for vaping all day, they taste so good for awhile then they all taste too sweet to me, lol. When I first got them, I was in vape heaven, I vaped the same falvors for like 3 days straight! then one day it was like, whoa, ok, that's enough sweet, I need something different for a change. These are nice for special treats, lol.

So I like to use FaeriesFinest flavors for my all day vape, nuts & fruits. mixed.

Since TastyPuff's were made orignally for use on tobacco cigs, I thought one day I want to get some good base tobacco flavorings and add Tastypuff's to that and try it for a change.

The Juicy Fruit flavor is identical to the juicy fruit gum flavor. And the vapor smells just like it, someone told me, did you know your vapor smoke smells just like juicy fruit gum? lol

I keep them in a plastic bag in the cabinet, otherwise they smell up the whole kitchen, lol.

The only thing is, I noticed, if I add 2 drops of Tasty puff's, to my mix, it tends to run into my mouth piece and into my mouth for some reason.yuk! But I use an 801 and it could be my carts doing that, I dunno

Anyway, I hope you like them too. I have never found anything else as strong as these are, that's for sure.....

Michelle

You're very welcome :D I can assure they are very strong. I was having the same problem, guess I hurt my taste buds smoking cigs for so many years. I've been mixing my own liquid for a while now and I just couldn't seem to get them strong enough.

You'll definitely be able to taste these! If you like sweet & fruity flavors, you will love these, it's like this is the very flavoring they use to make Jolly Rancher candies. :yes

I especially like to use them to "liven up" my other flavorings too. I use Faeriesfinest's extract flavorings at 20%, found here: http://www.faeriesfinest.com/extracts.html then add 1 or 2 drops to 5mL bottles, like for example, I use TastyPuff's http://www.tastypuff.com/ banana to liven up FF's banana or sometimes I use TastyPuff's to FaeriresFinest's nut flavors,

Sometimes they can be pretty sweet by themselves, for vaping all day, they taste so good for awhile then they all taste too sweet to me, lol. When I first got them, I was in vape heaven, I vaped the same falvors for like 3 days straight! then one day it was like, whoa, ok, that's enough sweet, I need something different for a change. These are nice for special treats, lol.

So I like to use FaeriesFinest flavors for my all day vape, nuts & fruits. mixed.

Since TastyPuff's were made orignally for use on tobacco cigs, I thought one day I want to get some good base tobacco flavorings and add Tastypuff's to that and try it for a change.

The Juicy Fruit flavor is identical to the juicy fruit gum flavor. And the vapor smells just like it, someone told me, did you know your vapor smoke smells just like juicy fruit gum? lol

I keep them in a plastic bag in the cabinet, otherwise they smell up the whole kitchen, lol.

The only thing is, I noticed, if I add 2 drops of Tasty puff's, to my mix, it tends to run into my mouth piece and into my mouth for some reason.yuk! But I use an 801 and it could be my carts doing that, I dunno

Anyway, I hope you like them too. I have never found anything else as strong as these are, that's for sure.....

Michelle

Again, thanks Michelle. I took your word for it and just ordered 6 bottles. I've been wanting to taste some of the yummy flavors everyone else does for over 3 months now. I hope this is my answer. I smoked for 34 years and had finally come to the conclusion that I had just about ruined my taste buds. It's strange because I can taste foods, so don't know why I can't taste the juices, but I have hopes for these. The only prepared juices I've been able to taste have been from Tasty Vapors and I really wondered if it was because they were stronger than others. I do like several of their flavors, but there aren't very many of them that I really wanted to try - other than the ones I have already tried. I always loved Juicy Fruit gum, so if I can get the taste with no sugar...that would be fantastic. Now I just have to wait for the order to come in. Too bad I'm not a patient person cause it's gonna seem like a very long wait I think.

Again, thanks Michelle. I took your word for it and just ordered 6 bottles. I've been wanting to taste some of the yummy flavors everyone else does for over 3 months now. I hope this is my answer. I smoked for 34 years and had finally come to the conclusion that I had just about ruined my taste buds. It's strange because I can taste foods, so don't know why I can't taste the juices, but I have hopes for these. The only prepared juices I've been able to taste have been from Tasty Vapors and I really wondered if it was because they were stronger than others. I do like several of their flavors, but there aren't very many of them that I really wanted to try - other than the ones I have already tried. I always loved Juicy Fruit gum, so if I can get the taste with no sugar...that would be fantastic. Now I just have to wait for the order to come in. Too bad I'm not a patient person cause it's gonna seem like a very long wait I think.

Do you have PG or VG to mix them with? Because I'm not sure if I mentioned that I add 1 to 2 drops of Tasy puff's to glycerine, (PG bothers my throat too much so I switched to vegetable glycerine)

You can add them to your existing e-liquids though to give them some punch.

I wouldn't use these flavor drops directly in your cart though, I hope I didn't mislead you, because they are highly concentrated flavor drops and need to be mixed either with other e-liquids or some plain pg or vg.

Edited by MickiO

I'm going to give TastyPuff a try too! Thanks for the heads up.

For what it's worth at this point, myfreedomesmokes.com has double-strength fruit flavors in strengths 24-48mg. That's where I've been buying all my juice for a couple of months. Prices are not low, service is decent though not 100%. The one issue I had though, got cleared up after one reminder. I think they've gotten very busy since so few vendors sell juice strong enough for former heavy smokers.

Do you have PG or VG to mix them with? Because I'm not sure if I mentioned that I add 1 to 2 drops of Tasy puff's to glycerine, (PG bothers my throat too much so I switched to vegetable glycerine)

You can add them to your existing e-liquids though to give them some punch.

I wouldn't use these flavor drops directly in your cart though, I hope I didn't mislead you, because they are highly concentrated flavor drops and need to be mixed either with other e-liquids or some plain pg or vg.

Nope, you didn't mislead me. I've been trying some flavors, like Loranns, to add flavor to my e-liquids so I know what they are. No worry there. And I do have a lot of PG and VG. I've been using VG and 0 nic liquid to cut down on the nic level of the liquid I have. I just got an order of PG in yesterday, but haven't used it yet as I'm waiting on the order of flavor I have coming from Cappellas. Of course I just found out last night where I can get PG a whole lot cheaper locally, but at least I know for next time.

So, no, there's no problem.

Nope, you didn't mislead me. I've been trying some flavors, like Loranns, to add flavor to my e-liquids so I know what they are. No worry there. And I do have a lot of PG and VG. I've been using VG and 0 nic liquid to cut down on the nic level of the liquid I have. I just got an order of PG in yesterday, but haven't used it yet as I'm waiting on the order of flavor I have coming from Cappellas. Of course I just found out last night where I can get PG a whole lot cheaper locally, but at least I know for next time.

So, no, there's no problem.

oh good :thumbup: I was worried there, :rolleyes:

say, I was curious, I've been using VG and 0 nic too, to cut down, and I've noticed it seems to clog the threads on my attys, My atty will just quit, and I have to use rubbing alcohol to clean the threads, which usually takes several tries before I can get it to vape again,And sometimes, that doesn't work, and then I have to wash out the atty before it finally starts working again. (These are pretty new atty's)

anyhow, Just wondered if you have noticed this with you atty's? some people say they use a little distilled water in their mixes, which I have never done, do you use water in your mixes??

Thankyou,

Michelle

Edited by MickiO

say, I was curious, I've been using VG and 0 nic too, to cut down, and I've noticed it seems to clog the threads on my attys, My atty will just quit, and I have to use rubbing alcohol to clean the threads, which usually takes several tries before I can get it to vape again,And sometimes, that doesn't work, and then I have to wash out the atty before it finally starts working again. (These are pretty new atty's)

anyhow, Just wondered if you have noticed this with you atty's? some people say they use a little distilled water in their mixes, which I have never done, do you use water in your mixes??

Thankyou,

Michelle

Michelle, So far I haven't noticed that with my attys. I've only started doing this within the last couple of weeks though, so I may not have had time to have it happen. I have not used distilled water either. I started by just using the doublers from Tasty Vapor with their nic juice. I tried different combinations, like chocolate and cherry, cherry and cinnamon, cinnamon and orange, etc. That made different flavors and cut the nic in half. Then I was vaping just the doublers for 0 nic. But I've wanted to try making my own 0 nic mixes, too...thus the orders for flavorings, PG and VG.

I also started adding VG to my juices I couldn't taste along with flavorings to try to taste those. My thought was that by adding flavorings, I might be cutting the VG too much and wouldn't get the vapor I need, so that's why I added some VG. Just not a lot.

I haven't used just VG and flavors. I thought the VG was too thick for that, so I ordered some PG to thin it down with. The 0 nic "doublers" I have are 50/50 PG and VG. I'm still waiting on the new flavorings, so haven't had the chance to really "make" my own mixes yet. I was really hoping they would be in the mail today, but alas...no.

Anyway, I'm still really new at this, so don't have many answers yet. I'm looking forward to really getting into and figuring it all out.

Sorry I don't really have an answer for you. Maybe some much wiser than me does though? Anyone?

I'm going to give TastyPuff a try too! Thanks for the heads up.

For what it's worth at this point, myfreedomesmokes.com has double-strength fruit flavors in strengths 24-48mg. That's where I've been buying all my juice for a couple of months. Prices are not low, service is decent though not 100%. The one issue I had though, got cleared up after one reminder. I think they've gotten very busy since so few vendors sell juice strong enough for former heavy smokers.

That's cool, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, it's sooo good!!! Can't get any stronger/sweeter than this stuff. lol. It rocks!

And thanks for the info ddavelarsen, I just bought some 100mg unflavored VG nic liquid from myfreedomsmokes, and I've been curious how good/strong, their double strength flavors are,

I like to add Tasty puffs to Faeriesfinest.com's extracts, but some of their flavors are a bit weak, or I should say, I mix them at 20% strength, and could probably add more and make them stronger, I'd just rather not add more than 20% of any flavor, since part of the goal of DIY is saving $, lol.

Most of FF's flavorings are pretty good at 20%, but my taste buds tend to be weak from smoking for so many years. But the one's that are little weak, are IMO, passable, or would be ok, For someone else, 10% might be great, I just like more of a burst of flavor when I vape, so Tasty puff drops fixes them right up! =)

but would be nice to have another flavor choice, I'll have to check out MFS's double flavors, too, after all, variety is the spice of life, eh? =)

thanks again,

Michelle

Edited by MickiO

I have got to keep up with these conversations a bit better. I just found one I missed before and put some questions on it, not I see there is more to this one than the last time I looked. I'm behind.

@jj - I tried the Lorann's and they didn't work for me. I went through several bottles of different kinds, but nothing had much flavor for me. And I didn't use just a few drops. I ended up using the whole bottle. Isn't it amazing how different we all are in what we can taste?

@michelle - I wouldn't mind the variety part either, but at this point, I'd be happy with just a few I could taste and switch back and forth between. lol Actually, I can taste the ones I have from Tasty Vapor and could just stick to those, but I want to make my own and have it be even cheaper than those are. I only have one of their flavors that I really love. The rest are okay and a lot of them I don't even want to try. That's just me and my odd likes and dislikes. I just ordered a bubble gum flavor from ecigsupply that I can taste, too. It's good, but very faint. So, I ordered bubble gum from TP, too. But, I'm really exited about trying the Juicy Fruit flavor!!

Thanks so much for answering questions on these flavorings and telling us what you're doing. It's going to be a big help once my flavors get here. I have the PG and the VG already.

I have got to keep up with these conversations a bit better. I just found one I missed before and put some questions on it, not I see there is more to this one than the last time I looked. I'm behind.

@jj - I tried the Lorann's and they didn't work for me. I went through several bottles of different kinds, but nothing had much flavor for me. And I didn't use just a few drops. I ended up using the whole bottle. Isn't it amazing how different we all are in what we can taste?

@michelle - I wouldn't mind the variety part either, but at this point, I'd be happy with just a few I could taste and switch back and forth between. lol Actually, I can taste the ones I have from Tasty Vapor and could just stick to those, but I want to make my own and have it be even cheaper than those are. I only have one of their flavors that I really love. The rest are okay and a lot of them I don't even want to try. That's just me and my odd likes and dislikes. I just ordered a bubble gum flavor from ecigsupply that I can taste, too. It's good, but very faint. So, I ordered bubble gum from TP, too. But, I'm really exited about trying the Juicy Fruit flavor!!

Thanks so much for answering questions on these flavorings and telling us what you're doing. It's going to be a big help once my flavors get here. I have the PG and the VG already.

Just a quick note, I read on another forum, from other users that say the Bubblegum flavor from Tasty puffs is realllly strong and will cling to your atomisers. One person said they keep one atomiser just for the bubblegum because they couldn't get rid of it and didn't want to taste bubble gum while using other flavors, lol.

I haven't tried the bubblegum flavor myself, but I did notice watermelon TP clings to atty's for a little while, but I don't mind it, it actually accents my other flavors which is pretty cool. The flavors I have are: Juicy Fruit, Banana, Raspberry, Watermelon, Cherry, Pineapple, Apple, and Peach.

oh, and they come in tiny bottles, which surpised me, but, when you use such minuscule amounts, even as small as they are, they'll last quite awhile. They list them to be 400 drops per bottle, so at the rate I'm using them, ha, I can make 200 bottles of 3-liquid, for each flavor, whoa... :yes

Anyways, If you have any other questions, I'll be glad to help if I can,

Michelle

Edited by MickiO

I have been using Lorann's flavorings to "punch up" some of my ejuices. How does TastyPuffs compare to Lorann's? Lorann's are pretty dang potent but I have been adding around 6 drops to my 10ml bottles.

Hi JJ, I haven't used Lorann's, but 2 drops will flavor 10mL as it seems to get stronger after you mix it and it sits for awhile. I made some small sample size bottles and added 2 drops, and they've gotten stronger to the point where I had to cut them in half,

1 drop of Juicy fruit or watermelon flavor will flavor 10ml, but the other flavors I have, I used 2 drops for 5mL, and that was a couple weeks ago, they are strong enough by now, I'm sure I could cut these in half too and it'd still taste great.

These are very sweet, highly concentrated drops.....

Michelle

That's cool, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, it's sooo good!!! Can't get any stronger/sweeter than this stuff. lol. It rocks!

And thanks for the info ddavelarsen, I just bought some 100mg unflavored VG nic liquid from myfreedomsmokes, and I've been curious how good/strong, their double strength flavors are,

I like to add Tasty puffs to Faeriesfinest.com's extracts, but some of their flavors are a bit weak, or I should say, I mix them at 20% strength, and could probably add more and make them stronger, I'd just rather not add more than 20% of any flavor, since part of the goal of DIY is saving $, lol.

Most of FF's flavorings are pretty good at 20%, but my taste buds tend to be weak from smoking for so many years. But the one's that are little weak, are IMO, passable, or would be ok, For someone else, 10% might be great, I just like more of a burst of flavor when I vape, so Tasty puff drops fixes them right up! =)

but would be nice to have another flavor choice, I'll have to check out MFS's double flavors, too, after all, variety is the spice of life, eh? =)

thanks again,

Michelle

Now that's good info, as I've been wondering how much flavoring to use. But given your description of just a couple drops of TP per 10 ml, I presume you're speaking of Lorann's here? Since I have a while to wait for my budget to catch up to me (:)), I can play around with shopping lists like a kid at Christmas. I'm digging that. ;)

Thanks for all the help and ideas, ladies!

Now that's good info, as I've been wondering how much flavoring to use. But given your description of just a couple drops of TP per 10 ml, I presume you're speaking of Lorann's here? Since I have a while to wait for my budget to catch up to me (:)), I can play around with shopping lists like a kid at Christmas. I'm digging that. ;)

Thanks for all the help and ideas, ladies!

your quite welcome! Actually, I was speaking of Tasty Puffs (TP), http://www.tastypuff.com/I mentioned this in an earlier post, sorry, should have typed out Tasty Puffs, instead of TP, lol. (there's a little speaker next to that little guy that's dancing on the TP website, you can click on it to mute the ♫♫♪♪...kindof annoying, lol,

I just ordered a Chuck, yay! Can't wait now, but I need more atomizers now, mine are slowly dying out, need to stock up! Isn't internet shopping fun?!! :jump:

Thankyou,

Michelle

Michelle,

I just went back to read over this thread again and saw that I had already answered this post of yours, but....I may have a different answer for you now. I didn't really give it much thought until just now, but I had an atty quit on me Tuesday (I think it was) and then I had two more quit on me on the next day. I thought it was just my luck. I haven't had an atty quit on me yet and here I have 3 of them give out in two days. I figured it was just their time. Hmmm. Now I'm wondering. I was just happily vaping away and they just quit. Worked one time and not the next. Just dead. I'll try giving them a good cleaning like you mentioned and see what happens. I'll let you know. If I remember... It might be something we'll have to look into.

Michelle and Dave,

Just had to let you know that I got my order today. Tasty Puffs. I opened the package and couldn't believe the wonderful, fruity scents that popped out of that thing. Whoa!!!! And the bottles were in a ziplock bag! Wow! I can't wait to start mixing flavors. I didn't get a chance today because I was watching grandkids while my son went up to help some friends of our family who lost their house in a fire on Monday. I just didn't think it would work to try mixing ejuice with a 3 year old and an 18 month toddler hanging on me. LOL I'm really hoping I can taste them cause they smell soooooooooooo good.

Now I really need to get that order in to FF!!

Michelle,

I just went back to read over this thread again and saw that I had already answered this post of yours, but....I may have a different answer for you now. I didn't really give it much thought until just now, but I had an atty quit on me Tuesday (I think it was) and then I had two more quit on me on the next day. I thought it was just my luck. I haven't had an atty quit on me yet and here I have 3 of them give out in two days. I figured it was just their time. Hmmm. Now I'm wondering. I was just happily vaping away and they just quit. Worked one time and not the next. Just dead. I'll try giving them a good cleaning like you mentioned and see what happens. I'll let you know. If I remember... It might be something we'll have to look into.

yep, could very well be the VG's just a little too thick I'm thinking, This never happened until I started using straight VG. Sometimes when one quits like that, if I clean the threads really could with rubbing alcohol and a cloth, or even just a dry Q-tip sometimes does the trick. I clean it a couple times or so to make sure, then try it again, If it STILL won't vape, and I know my battery is strong and I have plenty liquid, then I blow out the excess e-liquid through the battery side,(blow into the little hole, lol) and try it again. Sometimes there's too much liquid and it quits,and this does the trick. lol.

If neither of these two things does it, then I use the rubbing alcohol and pour into the atty and shake it around real good, turn it upright on a paper towel and let it dry for atleast 10 or 15 mins. Then blow it out from the battery side onto a paper towel to get the excess rubbing alcohol out.

then I use a push button manual battery or my push button mod, (Chuck, VP2, etc) and then do hold the button down until it glows red, or no more than 8 or 10 seconds, if it doesn't turn red. This burns the crud off the atty.

Then, I drip 3 or 4 drops of e-liquid into it and blow it out onto a paper towel, and then "tail-pipe' it to see if it'll vape, Then I add 2 more drops and put my cart back on and try it.

If I've already written all this, please forgive me,

If it still is weak, I blow it out again, and add 3 more drops and try it again.

If it doesn't work after that, I use a voltmeter/multimeter to test it to see

if it's still good.

hope that helps =)

Michelle and Dave,

Just had to let you know that I got my order today. Tasty Puffs. I opened the package and couldn't believe the wonderful, fruity scents that popped out of that thing. Whoa!!!! And the bottles were in a ziplock bag! Wow! I can't wait to start mixing flavors. I didn't get a chance today because I was watching grandkids while my son went up to help some friends of our family who lost their house in a fire on Monday. I just didn't think it would work to try mixing ejuice with a 3 year old and an 18 month toddler hanging on me. LOL I'm really hoping I can taste them cause they smell soooooooooooo good.

Now I really need to get that order in to FF!!

awww, bless your heart. Yes they do smell so yummy, To this day, when I take that zip lock bag out I can smell them before I even open them. Just remember though, only use 1 or 2 drops in your mix and try it. If you add alot of this stuff, it runs out the cart and into your mouth, ugh, I didn't know this, when I first got them and used like 10%, which came out to like 10 drops in a small bottle size, BOY was THAT ever a mistake, lol. That was 5 times, too much!!!

I am sooo sorry to hear about your friends, I will sure keep them in them in prayers.

I know what you mean about trying to mix around kids, lol, that would be difficult, My kids don't have kids, yet, My daughter is 25, not married yet, and my son is 23, also not married yet, My son just pretty much stays to himself and works, but daughter does have a beau, sooo, never know,

anyways, nice to hear from you! Let me know when you get it mixed, or if your ready to mix and have any questions, I'll be glad to help. :yes

Michelle