Fruity Flavors?

Celtic

yep, could very well be the VG's just a little too thick I'm thinking, This never happened until I started using straight VG. Sometimes when one quits like that, if I clean the threads really could with rubbing alcohol and a cloth, or even just a dry Q-tip sometimes does the trick. I clean it a couple times or so to make sure, then try it again, If it STILL won't vape, and I know my battery is strong and I have plenty liquid, then I blow out the excess e-liquid through the battery side,(blow into the little hole, lol) and try it again. Sometimes there's too much liquid and it quits,and this does the trick. lol.

If neither of these two things does it, then I use the rubbing alcohol and pour into the atty and shake it around real good, turn it upright on a paper towel and let it dry for atleast 10 or 15 mins. Then blow it out from the battery side onto a paper towel to get the excess rubbing alcohol out.

then I use a push button manual battery or my push button mod, (Chuck, VP2, etc) and then do hold the button down until it glows red, or no more than 8 or 10 seconds, if it doesn't turn red. This burns the crud off the atty.

Then, I drip 3 or 4 drops of e-liquid into it and blow it out onto a paper towel, and then "tail-pipe' it to see if it'll vape, Then I add 2 more drops and put my cart back on and try it.

If I've already written all this, please forgive me,

If it still is weak, I blow it out again, and add 3 more drops and try it again.

If it doesn't work after that, I use a voltmeter/multimeter to test it to see

if it's still good.

hope that helps =)

Oh yes, it helps a bunch. I'm printing out your instructions as we speak - or uh, as we type? Anyway, they are printing. I'll do that and see what happens. It's a good thing I'm so cheap and couldn't bring myself to just throw them away yet. I hadn't even thought about this thread when they went out. I was just, ummm, maybe, cussing them out a bit. LOL

Thank you for taking the time to write all those instructions out. I appreciate it.

awww, bless your heart. Yes they do smell so yummy, To this day, when I take that zip lock bag out I can smell them before I even open them. Just remember though, only use 1 or 2 drops in your mix and try it. If you add alot of this stuff, it runs out the cart and into your mouth, ugh, I didn't know this, when I first got them and used like 10%, which came out to like 10 drops in a small bottle size, BOY was THAT ever a mistake, lol. That was 5 times, too much!!!

I am sooo sorry to hear about your friends, I will sure keep them in them in prayers.

I know what you mean about trying to mix around kids, lol, that would be difficult, My kids don't have kids, yet, My daughter is 25, not married yet, and my son is 23, also not married yet, My son just pretty much stays to himself and works, but daughter does have a beau, sooo, never know,

anyways, nice to hear from you! Let me know when you get it mixed, or if your ready to mix and have any questions, I'll be glad to help. :yes

Michelle

I haven't even opened the bag yet. That was just the smell I got through the bag.

And thanks so much for the prayers. They really need it. They lost everything. They managed to get the family (in pajamas) and dogs out just in time, but couldn't get to the birds. She raises, or raised, birds (macaws, etc.) and lost all of them. The community is doing really great at gathering clothes, etc., to get them by until the insurance money comes in. Someone set up a benefit supper for them on the 2nd. We've been calling and getting donations for everything. Toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc., stuff they needed right away.

I plan on starting my mixing in the morning. I'd start tonight, but then I might not go to bed at all and I think I might need some sleep.

Thanks for the offer of help. I may need it. Okay, I'll probably need it. :yes

Oh yes, it helps a bunch. I'm printing out your instructions as we speak - or uh, as we type? Anyway, they are printing. I'll do that and see what happens. It's a good thing I'm so cheap and couldn't bring myself to just throw them away yet. I hadn't even thought about this thread when they went out. I was just, ummm, maybe, cussing them out a bit. LOL

Thank you for taking the time to write all those instructions out. I appreciate it.

Your very welcome Nana. You know, I'm the same way, my hubby wanted me to test my extras and throw out the ones that don't work, :o ahhhhhh! I tested them and then stashed the ones that don't vape in my box, after, uh hmmm, you just never know, maybe they might work one day, lol. I'm bad.....

I just can't bring myself to throw them away....yet.....lol

Michelle

Your very welcome Nana. You know, I'm the same way, my hubby wanted me to test my extras and throw out the ones that don't work, :o ahhhhhh! I tested them and then stashed the ones that don't vape in my box, after, uh hmmm, you just never know, maybe they might work one day, lol. I'm bad.....

I just can't bring myself to throw them away....yet.....lol

Michelle

Well, we aren't the only ones. Did you see Brian's picture of his empty juices bottles? LOL

Well, we aren't the only ones. Did you see Brian's picture of his empty juices bottles? LOL

how funny, lol, I had some sample e-liquids and saved all those bottles too, and I am so glad I did, they work perfect for my mixes to try different flavors out and to take with me. :)

First thing nana, please know that our prayers are with your friends and community. Your son rocks and I'm thankful for people like him every day.

I'm so psyched that you got your flavors and are getting ready to start mixing!!! :D I mean it, psyched outta my shorts. (Not a pretty picture, but heart-felt. :))

Today a couple of graduated cylinders I found on eBay got here. 10 ml, they look ideal for mixing without drops. We'll see how that goes once I get some recipes down. I'm so looking forward to your experience!

Thank you both so much. And now, g'night; I'm way sleepy.

First thing nana, please know that our prayers are with your friends and community. Your son rocks and I'm thankful for people like him every day.

I'm so psyched that you got your flavors and are getting ready to start mixing!!! :D I mean it, psyched outta my shorts. (Not a pretty picture, but heart-felt. :))

Today a couple of graduated cylinders I found on eBay got here. 10 ml, they look ideal for mixing without drops. We'll see how that goes once I get some recipes down. I'm so looking forward to your experience!

Thank you both so much. And now, g'night; I'm way sleepy.

Oh Dave, I shouldn't have read this right before going to bed. Now I'm laughing too hard to go to sleep.

Good night. Now I'm wondering what kind of dreams I'm going to have. Graduated cylinders, drops, vials, liquids, and...oh never mind....LOL

@ Dave - I was laughing so hard I forgot to thank you for the prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

Nana!! It's been 2 days....inquiring minds want to know! How is your mixing going? I've been sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to hear all about your experiences!! Thanks :>