Love My New 510

suzie971

I posted earlier on Awesome Vapors topics that I got my 510 today. I let it charge the day and finally got to use it tonight. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I really like having the manual switch. Part of my problem with the SE model I had was that unless I directly dripped into the atty I couldn't get a good amount of vapor. I really enjoy this model a lot. Thanks for all the posts on what is good for a beginner, the 510 was definately a good "real" starting point for me, especially since I was so disappointed in the SE model. And again, thanks Arno for such great & quick service and an easy to navigate, loaded with info website! Happy Vaping all!

I posted earlier on Awesome Vapors topics that I got my 510 today. I let it charge the day and finally got to use it tonight. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I really like having the manual switch. Part of my problem with the SE model I had was that unless I directly dripped into the atty I couldn't get a good amount of vapor. I really enjoy this model a lot. Thanks for all the posts on what is good for a beginner, the 510 was definately a good "real" starting point for me, especially since I was so disappointed in the SE model. And again, thanks Arno for such great & quick service and an easy to navigate, loaded with info website! Happy Vaping all!

Suzie, so glad you're on the right track now. I'm also glad you got hooked up with Arno. He's a great guy. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Yes I had a 801 penstyle and then I got the 510 manual batt. It worked good but the batteries went so fast. I ordered from Arno. I got a adapter to fit the 510 to my 801 battery and it works so much better. They added everything in the order that I needed the 510 to work and the adapter so I could charge the 801. I didnt know that. He didnt charge me either. I also bought a passthrough for my 510. Arno didnt have it on his website or I would have gotten it from him. Now I get plenty of vapor. I think I need to go up from 18 mg to 24 mg on the nicotine cuz I dont get a throat hit. Been mixing a 48 mg with the 18. Kinda strong tho.....

Oh and I also orderd a sample juice order. man thats the best tasting coffee yet and the bannana isnt bad either.

So glad you're loving your new 510. We all thought you'd like it. Keep up the good work and it only gets better from here.

Happy Vaping!!!

So glad you're loving your new 510. We all thought you'd like it. Keep up the good work and it only gets better from here.

Happy Vaping!!!

DITTO!!!!!!! HEHE. I talk a lot and all, but well it was already said. (giggle)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines