That Was My 2Nd Question!

Which ones are better? I assume that they all vape slightly differently depending on the attys.... any advice? I'd like one that isn't really harsh, I think I care more for flavor... But then again... Don't know!

Sorry not much help here--my weapon of choice is the 510 and the VP-Passthrough--both known for their throat hit. I have heard very good things about the 901's for flavor. I am certain somebody with more experience will be along soon enough

Hi fatalis, there are so many mods out there and it seems that people love whatever they own. There is the Silver Bullet, Xhaler, BB, GG, Chuck, lil Chuck, VP Series (VP1&2, VP/PT) the Spade, Protege etc..... I know I left some out,and there will be new ones this year. But that gives you an idea of how many different choices there are. I would suggest going to the different suppliers websites that sell the units and read up on what they offer and read posts in different forums about the different units, and then make an informed decision. Good luck with your decision and let us know what you come up with.

Try to keep it one thread fatalis so people new to the thread no what your talking about ;) (Which by the way is what custom mod should she buy)

Oh, I'm so sorry! I'll try to notice next time... Sorry again Chris! :blush:

Hi fatalis, there are so many mods out there and it seems that people love whatever they own. There is the Silver Bullet, Xhaler, BB, GG, Chuck, lil Chuck, VP Series (VP1&2, VP/PT) the Spade, Protege etc..... I know I left some out,and there will be new ones this year. But that gives you an idea of how many different choices there are. I would suggest going to the different suppliers websites that sell the units and read up on what they offer and read posts in different forums about the different units, and then make an informed decision. Good luck with your decision and let us know what you come up with.

Ok, then here are the qualities I THINK I'm looking for: nothing stronger than a 5 volt, nothing too humongous and ummm, phallic :P, also something I can switch from 3.7 to 5 if I ever want to try it... Though, sometimes even my 510 passthrough chokes me out LOL... and since I'm a girl, it has to be aesthetically pleasing. Are there any that switch from 3.7 to like, 4.5 or something ? ;)

Then the all important question, should a get a 510, 901 or 801 atty? I've never used a 801... what's that one like? I guess I never really liked to look of the fatter atty... Just my NSHO... :P