Vapor4Life...great Flavor!

wright306

I just had to post this! I recently received my KR808 from V4L, and let me tell you I am more than pleased! I am in LOVE! I also ordered some sampler packs of carts as I am new to vaping and wasn't sure which flavors I would like. I have smoked for 16 years and I smoked menthol cigarettes, so I knew I wanted a menthol cart. I am working my way through the sampler pack, and I have come across the most incredible flavor...I do believe this will be my favorite, Smilin Special Menthol! This tastes just like Andies Candies! Delicious!

I originally started with the Njoy Npro, and was not pleased. I was switching back and forth between that and analogs and I was quite disappointed. Well, I am disappointed no longer. I love my KR808. I love the simplicity of the cartomizers. And the flavor is so powerful. The throat hit is unreal! Not much vapor production...but trust me, it is not necessary! I had to draw so hard on the Npro and barely got anything. My first attempt at the KR808, I drew on it the same as the Npro and I swear, my lungs seized! I hacked like never before! I realized real quick that it doesn't take the draw that the Npro took. It really feels just the same as smoking. And I have no need for analogs anymore! I have a half of pack of analogs just sitting on the counter...they have been there for two days, and there they shall stay! I will never go back!

Just felt I needed to share just how happy this has made me, and what an incredible flavor the Smilin Special Menthol is!

Thats great wright! Isn't that first drag you took with loads of vapor so good, eventhough you hacked up a lung? :) I've heard good things about the KR808 I'm glad its working for you.

Thats great wright! Isn't that first drag you took with loads of vapor so good, eventhough you hacked up a lung? :) I've heard good things about the KR808 I'm glad its working for you.

It was! I was so enthralled, so excited...though hacking and not being able to speak! I felt like "finally", this is what I have been looking for!

Man we could be brothers! In fact, my brother turned me onto that one too and it's what we both started with. V4L's a great company, great service and quick replacement if anything doesn't work right. I liked their flavors too. Congratulations on finding what works for you. thumbsup.gif

I just had to post this! I recently received my KR808 from V4L, and let me tell you I am more than pleased! I am in LOVE! I also ordered some sampler packs of carts as I am new to vaping and wasn't sure which flavors I would like. I have smoked for 16 years and I smoked menthol cigarettes, so I knew I wanted a menthol cart. I am working my way through the sampler pack, and I have come across the most incredible flavor...I do believe this will be my favorite, Smilin Special Menthol! This tastes just like Andies Candies! Delicious!

I originally started with the Njoy Npro, and was not pleased. I was switching back and forth between that and analogs and I was quite disappointed. Well, I am disappointed no longer. I love my KR808. I love the simplicity of the cartomizers. And the flavor is so powerful. The throat hit is unreal! Not much vapor production...but trust me, it is not necessary! I had to draw so hard on the Npro and barely got anything. My first attempt at the KR808, I drew on it the same as the Npro and I swear, my lungs seized! I hacked like never before! I realized real quick that it doesn't take the draw that the Npro took. It really feels just the same as smoking. And I have no need for analogs anymore! I have a half of pack of analogs just sitting on the counter...they have been there for two days, and there they shall stay! I will never go back!

Just felt I needed to share just how happy this has made me, and what an incredible flavor the Smilin Special Menthol is!

I find the flavor on these is like a fresh atty on a regular E-Cig type.They do have a slightly different taste than my other models but I like it more.

I too am a menthol smoker convert so i need to try that smiling menthol.I have been using menthol type flavors about 60% of the time and 555,apple,banana,tobacco flavors the rest.

Hey Wright,

My wife started on the 808 on xmas day and hasn't touched an analog since. That to me is very good as she ragged me for doing this. I got her almost all the cartomisers fron V4L and there isn't one she doesn't like. She love's them all. Even the empty ones I filled with Chris' liquid. The grape soda and the tobacco and dulcis. We both like the colada very much, but what surprised me was she took my tobacco from Chris and won't give it back. Now I had to buy more, and she smoked menthol for over 30yrs. She won't touch the menthol I got her though. hahaha..Damn woman...thumbsup.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines