28 Hours And Counting

j3000

Well it have been 28 hrs since my last analog cig. And I am doing okay for now. My family haven't moved out yet. But I think probly around day 5 I should be able to kick the habbit.

"]My link

Great job j ! Youre off to a good start, and it just gets easier and easier as time goes by. :thumbsup:

Great job j ! Youre off to a good start, and it just gets easier and easier as time goes by. :thumbsup:

Absolutely...Great start... I remember when I just started....wait a moment.... I am still new to this... It just gets better...

Keep up the good work j3000... This is the longest I have gone without a analog for.....well I can't remember

Well it have been 28 hrs since my last analog cig. And I am doing okay for now. My family haven't moved out yet. But I think probly around day 5 I should be able to kick the habbit.

"]My link

Excellent. I don't want to talk you into anything, but as long as you are still doing nicotine, do not take falling back to an analogue as a failure of some kind. Just think of it as taking a break from the vaping that will save your life. Figure out why you did it, fix the problem and get back to vaping. I tell people even if you replace one cigarette a day with vaping, you're better off, but really try for nothing but vaping if you can. I went to zero nic, funny thing is, my wife was complaining I was vaping too much, then all of a sudden, a few weeks after going 0 nic, the mental addiction started giving up trying to control me. Pretty much only when I drink now do I vape, and even then sparingly. It is so cool not to have that monkey on my back. So keep on keeping on!!!!

That's great news!!! Good for you! Hang in there. Give yourself a chance. Don't worry if it takes awhile. Nobody ever said you HAVE to quit smoking right away. Some of us have - easily - others haven't. It doesn't matter. Take baby steps and soon they'll be giant steps.

Keep us updated.

28 hours is an excellent start. You can make it !!!!

For the first (and last) time, I quit without becoming the Banshee from hell....

Let us know if you need anything--moral support, advice, smack upside the head--whatever you need...

Happy Vaping