Juice replication - Major victory(ish)

Long story short, one of my favorite E-juices is Glacier Banana, part of the Epic Clouds line by Namber Juice.  I mixed a small bottle about a week ago, around 10 ML.  I let it sit for a few days, took the top off the bottle and sniffed it.  It smelled almost identical to the original juice.  Turned out the banana and menthol were both weak, but I knew I was on the right path.  So I dove in bravely, mixed a full 60 ml bottle the other night after making some adjustments to the recipe, and while it's not PERFECT, it's really really close.  It could now use a little less banana and a little more Menthol to give it the proper bite, with a mellow banana after taste.  It's still great tho, I've been hitting it all day, but I'm pretty sure I have the final recipe in order.  I'll come back and confirm later once I blow through this 60 ML I mixed.  Tough part is the amount of flavoring it's taking to make it work, but it still comes out to a 70/30 PG VG mixture, which is a little lower VG than I hoped, but I had to use a LOT of flavoring.  Way more than I expected TBH, though it seems to be rather close to spot on.   Is what it is I suppose...perhaps you guys can make some suggestions on how to get more out of the flavors?  Maybe there's nothing to be done.  Anyway, here's the mix:

25% DX Banana Cream Flavor By Signature (TFA)

5% Arctic Winter (Menthol) by FlavourArt

10% Erythritol (5%) in VG Solution

60% VG solution premixed with 6mg of Nicotine

So essentially I'm at about a 70/30 mix with about 3.6mg of Nicotine. (unless my math is broke) 

Current mix has flavoring at 27% Banana Cream with 3% menthol.  I figured if I bring the menthol up while dropping the banana slightyly it ought to be spot on, but 30% flavoring has a rather WTF sort of factor to it.  But like I said, I'm not sure it can be helped.  As of right now I have blown through about 6 ML of it today, and I'm pleased as punch.