K box 160 watt tc?

I was wondering if anyone has one? At this point I just need a dual battery workhorse that I can run up to eighty watts max on. The only tanks I will be running are my atlantis mega, and the mutation x v2 with a .29 ohm build on it...yep honey lend me dripper became honey gave me dripper. ..LOL. Any kinks I should know about before I pull the trigger? Thanks ya'll! !

So I posted this and now I'm considering the cuboid 150 watt....help please!,oh decisions,decisions!the cuboid looks much nicer,and I think it would be a better buy in the long run, I'm on a tight budget right now,so 40$ is pretty much my budget. ..suggestions? I'm trying to order here at VT so I can get my coils for my atlantis mega,and my batteries in one swoop!! Thanks in advance!! I plan on oder in tomorrow morning, I guess I'll just have to decide, haha! It's funny how you outgrow your trusty back up mod, and then it konks out at the same time....yes...the death of an I stick 40 watt tc....she served well!!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

The nice thing about the Kbox 160 is the paint will never come off. I use mine daily and it lasts 2 - 3 days using TC mode with .6 SS coils. it will fire down to .05 ohms, but I don't feel a need to go that low.

It is a very good mod.

Edited by FXRich

The 2 - 3 day battery life I mentioned was kind of misleading, I use 6 different mods, plus 2 subvods. Each with a different flavor. I switch flavors often, if I were to use the 160w Kbox exclusively it would probably last no more than 1 day.

I use LG HG2 batteries in all my mods, so the battery life would depend on what batteries you use. You will also have to add the cost of the batteries to the price of the mod.

Yep!! I just need a back up, I use lGHG2  in my rx200 every day, I'm not crazy about the mod itself,but it serves it's purpose,runs all day no matter if I have the mutation or mega,I just need something lighter to tote. The dripper will stay on the rx200,and the mega will be on the kbox, the lowest resistance coil I will use will be .3 ohm..so I think it's good! I already figured in the price of the batteries. Thanks alot!!