I get bored easy

FXRich

I figured out the best use for my Kanger 160w dripbox, and my aspire quad flex kit.

After some modifications to the Aspire parts, like drilling a hole through the RTA adapter I have managed to build a squonk fed RTA. So now instead of having a RTA with a 2ml capacity I can refill the RTA tank by just squeezing the 7ml squonk bottle built into the mod.

It may seem like a silly idea to some people, but I like it.

2 hours ago, Edna said:

What size bit did you use? that's a cool idea :)  very ingenious

1/16 bit. Originally I tried drilling the parts that came with the tank, but that didn't work out. I have some 1/4 SS 304 so I put some in the bar feeder, programed the lathe, set the tooling, and made a few parts. That worked out pretty good.

7 hours ago, Edna said:

I have a  bad case of jealousy going on here for your well equipped shop and tinkering capabilities.

I still rebuilding my tool collection ...

Since I consider myself semi-retired from my machine shop I operated since 1994 I don't take on any new customers, but still work with my old customers on a limited basis. I should sell my machinery and fully retire, but than I would get very bored. At least it gets me out of the house. My shop is on my property so its not like I have to drive anyplace, and all it costs me is electricity, and tooling if I break any.