Trying Again

three_sixteen

So I bought an njoy npro back in january of last year and basically hated it because it sucked.

The battery life was terrible, it was huge (felt like a paperweight), the cartridges tasted like crap and even though I bought the 'high' nicotine cartridges I still needed real cigarettes.

Fast forward to almost a year later and I've started looking at other ecigs. I've been reading good things about the 510 and some others, but I'm really torn about what to get and where to get it?

I liked the setup from blucig, but I hear they suck too. So how does a 510 compare to an analog cigarette size/weight wise? Is the PCC bulky? In all my looking it's been hard to get an idea of its size

Hello! The Joye 510 with regular battery is probably just a little longer than a 100 cig. Diameter is about the same. It's pretty light (I was surprised at how light it was). Based on the battery size, and looking at the pics, I'd say the PCC is about the size of a pack of cigarette's, but I'll set someone who has one answer. I had 4 batts and I found that they were only lasting 1-2 hours at best, but I've heard others say 2-3+. If you're looking for longer battery life, you may want to look at the Spade. It't bigger, but it's pretty light and the batteries will last 3-5 hours of pretty heavy vaping. I went from the regular 510 to the Spade and really liked it. I found that he size didn't bother me.

Yep, pretty much what Brian said. About the size and weight of a 510. I only get 1 1/2 to 2 hours of the battery, too. And the Spade is only slightly bigger, but very light weight. I really love the look and feel of it, but I can't get more than 2 hours out of the battery. Unless I don't use it. You can also get a mega battery for the 510 and it's supposed to have a longer battery life, but I haven't used one so don't know. And I haven't heard anyone else say they've used one either, so I don't know about that. But I would absolutely suggest the 510 - no matter what battery. It's great!!

As far as where to get it, you can check out the suppliers on this forum. I've used Vapor Pro and got fantastic customer service, great products, and fast shipping. Plus, he gives a 10% discount with the code he has listed on this site. Also, Awesome Vapor and Wordupecig are good places to go. Also Cignot and MyVaporStore have been mentioned on here, but I haven't ordered from them yet. And the new one on the board, The Indy Vapor Shop, but they aren't taking orders until January 4th. I'm going to give them a try when the open up. But that will give you some places to look at.

So I bought an njoy npro back in january of last year and basically hated it because it sucked.

The battery life was terrible, it was huge (felt like a paperweight), the cartridges tasted like crap and even though I bought the 'high' nicotine cartridges I still needed real cigarettes.

Fast forward to almost a year later and I've started looking at other ecigs. I've been reading good things about the 510 and some others, but I'm really torn about what to get and where to get it?

I liked the setup from blucig, but I hear they suck too. So how does a 510 compare to an analog cigarette size/weight wise? Is the PCC bulky? In all my looking it's been hard to get an idea of its size

I agree on the 510 it is light and the only drawback is battery life. I got 2 mega batteries from electronixstics they are 18 a piece, they are longer, but definitely last longer. I have ordered from Vapor Talk Store, Vapor Kings and several other places, been happy iwth all of them. Wordupecigs offers free shipping, which I think is great.

Good luck to you

I agree on the 510 it is light and the only drawback is battery life. I got 2 mega batteries from electronixstics they are 18 a piece, they are longer, but definitely last longer. I have ordered from Vapor Talk Store, Vapor Kings and several other places, been happy iwth all of them. Wordupecigs offers free shipping, which I think is great.

Good luck to you

Just what I hoping - to hear from someone who has the mega batteries. How long do they last you?

Thanks everyone for your replies! I'm pretty much sold on the 510.. Couple final questions I forgot to ask, what strength liquid do you guys suggest for someone who smokes a little over half a pack a day, but heaver when drinking?

Also, favorite flavor? Grape seems like a really good idea, its my favorite hookah flavor!

Awesome! I'm probably right when I assume that it will be better than njoy's menthol flavor? :P

I'm not a big menthol fan so my opinion is a little biased. But I would bet money that any flavor in the VT store is better than pre-filled NJOY carts. :D

I think I'm pretty safe in saying that none of the prefilled carts taste very good. I think I've even seen it on here before where people say that. Everyone suggests buying the juice and filling your own carts or do the "drip, vape, repeat". Either way it's much better than the prefilled ones.

Welcome. The 510 is a good choice. The battery life is short but I have found it not to be an issue. I do not have a PCC, but I have handled one. I would say they are no bigger than carrying a pack of analogs and the weight seemed quite workable. The grape soda from VT is awesome. Good luck and keep us up to date with your progress.

Thanks everyone for your replies! I'm pretty much sold on the 510.. Couple final questions I forgot to ask, what strength liquid do you guys suggest for someone who smokes a little over half a pack a day, but heaver when drinking?

Also, favorite flavor? Grape seems like a really good idea, its my favorite hookah flavor!

I was a light smoker like you and was concerned about the strength or liquid... I have found that 16mg is perfect for me. May have been a little stronger than I was used to but was just right on...

I have the pcc with the 510 and the pcc is taller than a pack of analogs but thinner... quite easy to carry..

I do have a bottle of Vapor Talk Grape Soda...but have not tried it.... I cannot seem to put the Traditional tobacco and the Dulsis down..

My faves are the TT and the dulsis... Both are great tobacco flavors....dulsis has a sweeter taste kinda like a hint of caramel...

Oh BTW Grape soda smells awesome....just like a grape nehi :)

I was a light smoker like you and was concerned about the strength or liquid... I have found that 16mg is perfect for me. May have been a little stronger than I was used to but was just right on...

I have the pcc with the 510 and the pcc is taller than a pack of analogs but thinner... quite easy to carry..

I do have a bottle of Vapor Talk Grape Soda...but have not tried it.... I cannot seem to put the Traditional tobacco and the Dulsis down..

My faves are the TT and the dulsis... Both are great tobacco flavors....dulsis has a sweeter taste kinda like a hint of caramel...

Oh BTW Grape soda smells awesome....just like a grape nehi :)

Do you take it out to bars with you? Do you have any problems with running out of battery/liquid?