Need Help With Problem

So I previously had an Ego-T and none of my cartridges would work consistently with it. I could only get them to work sometimes. Well that one broke, and I just bought a Vision Spinner 2 and I am having the exact same problem. I just cannot get it to draw vapor, and when I do it's a small amount. It can't be the battery because like I said, I just got it and it's brand new. It's not the coil because I lift it up and nothing changes. This is incredibly frustrating and I just want it to work.

When you say "cartridge" and "lifting the coil"... are you talking about a cartomizer, clearomizer, tank, or RBA?

Please provide the name (make/model) of the device you're using, so we can better diagnose the problem :)

BTW, I loved my Ego-T batteries, but wasn't too fond of the Spinner 2's... too many issues with charging them :(

So I previously had an Ego-T and none of my cartridges would work consistently with it. I could only get them to work sometimes. Well that one broke, and I just bought a Vision Spinner 2 and I am having the exact same problem. I just cannot get it to draw vapor, and when I do it's a small amount. It can't be the battery because like I said, I just got it and it's brand new. It's not the coil because I lift it up and nothing changes. This is incredibly frustrating and I just want it to work.

Can you post a pic of what you're talking about?... might make it easier for us to help you..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk