Auction To Advance The Cause!

JimMitchell

National Vapers Club will be sponsoring a mod auction/vapeathon to raise money for vaping research. Some of the best modders in our community have donated some really special and unique mods and some of the suppliers have gone out of their way to donate some REALLY sought after items as well! Remember that EVERY penny from this auction goes directly to vaping research (it will be given to www.VapersInternational.org, which is a not for profit group doing research on the safety and efficacy of vaping).

We will also take additional donations through vapersclub@aol.com by paypal. Donations should be marked as "gift" when choosing what type of payment to send. Every 30th person who donates $5 or more will get a free gift (mod, bottle of juice, t-shirt, etc... all of which have been generously donated to the cause). Please repost this info everywhere you can and spread the word quickly... the first item will be auctioned on January 1st, 2010!

Auction Info can be found here...

www.lovevaping.com

I encourage everyone to go to the website and see the pics of the various mods people have done. I applaud the creativity and ingenuity that went into making them. I especially love the wood one.