Titanium coils

Hi I have just bought a eleaf pico mellow 3 mega, I have bought some titanium .5 coils for my devise and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the best way to set it up as I am new to vaping, I have used some normal .5 coils and not had much luck with them, they have leaked or left a burnt taste and only lasted a few days. I'm sure if I get the temp right I will be a happy with my new device. Thanks stuart

Tell me the pg/vg ratio of your juice if you know it.

set your temp to about 375 and your wattage to about 20w to start.

bump up your temp first without changing your wattage. Take it as high as about 450. 

Still unsatisfied? Raise the wattage.

somewhere in there you will find the performance you are looking for.

I as about your pg/vg ratio because with hotter temps and coils below .8 ohms you will need higher vg content in juice to eliminate premature "burnt" taste

I should have added two things:

1.  Make sure your mode matches the coil, i.e. You have it set for titanium.  It won't work if set for wrong mode.

2. Be absolutely certain you have primed your coil with enough juice before you fire it.  If you fry that coil before it starts hitting you're better off starting over.  Once you fry a coil you never really get that taste out.

hope that helps