Provari 60w Radius

smacksy

d90a00a756c354a974b9838c2019233e.jpg

Been thinking about buying this mod as an upgrade for my sister...(bd) (She's been vaping a old Provari Mini/Kayfun and likes the quality of Provari)

At 60w and can fire down to .4 ohms would allow me to build a good dual coil RTA like the Griffin for her..

Anyway was wondering if any members here own a 60w Provari Radius and what you like/dislike about it

Thx. :)

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I gotta ask. What makes this worth $200? That's a lotta coin for a mod with features similar to much lower priced mods. I have no issues with paying a premium price for a premium product, but this looks like an average product with a premium price. I am truly asking and not trying to offend with my question.

38 minutes ago, Squid said:

I gotta ask. What makes this worth $200? That's a lotta coin for a mod with features similar to much lower priced mods. I have no issues with paying a premium price for a premium product, but this looks like an average product with a premium price. I am truly asking and not trying to offend with my question.

Well it is made in the US, but no TC. I prefer TC so it wouldn't be for me even if it was cheaper.

In a word, quality! ..

Provari is made with military grade electronics in Monroe WA.. (USA)ddaf8cb1cf07ea4ab2d55c34cc553081.jpg I've had these two for a number of years...Tough, durable and still work great today..By the same token I've had Chinese mods quit working in less than six months...

Now Provari has come out with the same quality in a 60w box mod that can subohm called the Radius.. beautifully built and a mod that will last for years...and with great lifetime customer service from ProVape....

I think TC is overrated myself and don't need it, apparently ProVape feels the same way, as it's not included..but they're are lots of great features found on this mod way too numerous to list here..one feature I like is you get the same hit as the batt goes down..might Google Provari Radius and read the specs ...pretty impressive, and from a USA manufacturer..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk