From tank to rda....

KiLo_84

Hey everyone just opened an account on here to get some Input on a few things and hopefully learn some new stuff as well. I started vaping bout 26 weeks ago after a little over 19+ years of smoking cigarettes and it's help me feel better in many ways I started at 12mg and worked my way down to 6mg currently but I've been using my vaporshark dna200 mod on a unwell crown tank normally with a nickel coil on average of 540°f & 84-112 watts been nice since I like the big lung hits but I'm planning on getting a rda so I'll like to know if I get a good 528 rda what should I keep in mind if kanthal or nickel wire with the wattage & temperature I should be using on it with my dna200 mod. I'll really appreciate all the input I can get on this since it would be of great help.[emoji297][emoji36][emoji297]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Welcome to Vapor Talk :)

I'm sure someone here will be able to answer your questions. There are some really great and knowledgeable folks around here. (though, they're probably still sleeping ;) )  I recommend exploring some of the topics to see if your question has been covered or can offer some help in the mean time. Congrats on giving up the analogs  :)

Welcome to Vapor Talk.

Someone with more familiarity with the DNA 200 chip will probably be along any moment, but in the meantime, you can check out the Steam Engine site and start getting familiar with with some of the calculators on there.  Even though I can practically build a Kanthal dual coil setup in any of my RDA's that measures out to .25 ohms (+/- .02 ohms) in my sleep, I still refer to the calculators on Steam Engine regularly.

Welcome to Vapor Talk.

Someone with more familiarity with the DNA 200 chip will probably be along any moment, but in the meantime, you can check out the Steam Engine site and start getting familiar with with some of the calculators on there.  Even though I can practically build a Kanthal dual coil setup in any of my RDA's that measures out to .25 ohms (+/- .02 ohms) in my sleep, I still refer to the calculators on Steam Engine regularly.

Thank you sir,

Yeah I'm looking in to find out all about that I have a goon rda in my cart along with some 26g ss316l wire from what I've been reading on to get things started but wanted to find out a little more bout it with combining my dna200 mod with a rda on temps & wattage

KiLo_84

28 minutes ago, KiLo_84 said:

Thank you sir,

Yeah I'm looking in to find out all about that I have a goon rda in my cart along with some 26g SS316L wire from what I've been reading on to get things started but wanted to find out a little more bout it with combining my dna200 mod with a rda on temps & wattage

KiLo_84

Steam Engine is a great resource. I use it a lot. Safety is important it's great you're trying to learn all you can. I'm newer to building but everyone here has been great in giving excellent advice.