Vape liquid isnt giving any taste

By the looks of your post it seems you are using TC, turn the temp up a little at a time until you can taste it. If it starts to burn before you can taste it, might be your juice has very little or no flavor in it, which can happen when large batches are made and not mixed good enough. Also your juice may need to be steeped (aged to bring the flavor out).

Edited by FXRich

I have many mods, from Subvods to a Kanger 160w, mostly I use a Kanger 75w TC, there are many ways to age juice, from using a sonic cleaner to a crock pot depending on what you have available. What brand and PG/VG ratio is the juice you have?

That would do it, sounds like a house brand, should be steeped already, from just sitting on the shelf waiting to get bought. Could be a bottle without flavor in it though, in that case no amount of steeping will bring the flavor out.

I checked Uncle Junks on the internet, they get pretty good reviews, and they use a 70VG/30PG ratio which is a good ratio.

I would try lowering the wattage to the 30watt range and bumping the temp up to 450.  You may be putting too much power to that coil too quickly which just shuts it down before it has a chance to get going.  Also Temp Control loves airflow so open up that airflow and give it a good pull.  Hope that helps.

I usually set to 40 watts around 450-480. Uncle junks is usually pretty strong flavored stuff so it could be a bad batch. My wife likes the stuff but most of it for me seems to sweet or perfume like. It is possible it could just be dud sadly.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk