This is for when your nebox jams at 9.99 ohms

Well,this has happened to me quite a few times,so I thought I'd leave it here just in case someone needs it.you've just filled your nebox tank,and you get a reading of 9.99 ohms.take the coil out,hit the fire button once,replace your coil,hit the fire button once,it should read old load-,new load+,choose new load,if this does not work,put in a fresh coil,and it should show the same after hitting the fire button once,it sometimes does it automatically. I figured this out on my own,lol.Hopefully, none of you ever have this issue,but if you do there ya go.happy vaping!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error

I don't have a Nebox, but when I get a 9.99 reading it means I have to pull the center pin on the mod up or there is something wrong with the coil. I have noticed on the Kanger mods if there is only a 0.01 ohm difference between the old coil and the new coil it will not ask if its a new coil, so what I have got in the habit of doing is before I put on the tank, I hold the fire button until it flashes 9.99, then it will ask if its a new coil. basically what I do is clear the old reading.