Ok... Another Experience And Other Story

Lordvapor

My mom called me today and wanted me to get my dad a laptop for him...For Christmas...

Now there is a certain part of Birmingham I do not go during Christmas season... This the major shopping area for all around.

They have a large Mall called the Galleria, It is the largest in Alabama and ranks largest in US.... To say the least the whole city is bumper to bumper crazy..... Needless to say I was in a traffic jam for hours.... But I had my trusty 510 juiced up and VT E tobbacco and my pcc... THANK GOD!

Well after what felt to be 24hrs in traffic ...I got to the Best Buy and I did not stop vaping the whole time.... I got strange looks but no one said a word.. But I made the trip and got the laptop and didnt kill any one!! And I manage to miss the 4 wrecks...

Now to the other story.... I GOT MY DAD TALKED INTO GETTING A 510 STARTER KIT!!! He like the VT e tobbacco flavor too...

So now he can be upstairs away from the basement computer where he smokes his analogs and get on his new laptop from the comfort of his sofa... I am so stoked he got on the band wagon....

He has really been depressed since his stroke and was talking like this was his last Christmas.....NOT IF I AND THE 510 HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT....And as long as VT E tobbacco holds out...

Sorry about screaming just stoked.....Long live vaping and Vapor Talk...

My mom called me today and wanted me to get my dad a laptop for him...For Christmas...

Now there is a certain part of Birmingham I do not go during Christmas season... This the major shopping area for all around.

They have a large Mall called the Galleria, It is the largest in Alabama and ranks largest in US.... To say the least the whole city is bumper to bumper crazy..... Needless to say I was in a traffic jam for hours.... But I had my trusty 510 juiced up and VT E tobbacco and my pcc... THANK GOD!

Well after what felt to be 24hrs in traffic ...I got to the Best Buy and I did not stop vaping the whole time.... I got strange looks but no one said a word.. But I made the trip and got the laptop and didnt kill any one!! And I manage to miss the 4 wrecks...

Now to the other story.... I GOT MY DAD TALKED INTO GETTING A 510 STARTER KIT!!! He like the VT e tobbacco flavor too...

So now he can be upstairs away from the basement computer where he smokes his analogs and get on his new laptop from the comfort of his sofa... I am so stoked he got on the band wagon....

He has really been depressed since his stroke and was talking like this was his last Christmas.....NOT IF I AND THE 510 HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT....And as long as VT E tobbacco holds out...

Sorry about screaming just stoked.....Long live vaping and Vapor Talk...

Thanks for sharing your shopping story. Did you really vape the whole time in Best Buy? That was a pretty bold move.

As for your dad being depressed from his stroke, I completely understand what you and your family is going through. My father had a stroke 2 years ago. Physically he came out okay but he didn't escape the cognitive part of it. My dad quit smoking the day he had his stroke. He also has gone through bouts of depression. It really is hard. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your father. I am glad your dad is making the switch and that he enjoys his 510 starter kit.

That's great news! Best Buy during Christmas week? :wacko: You're a better man than I. ;)

I was depressed after my heart attack ,it sucks when you get the list of things you cannot do anymore.I was not able to quit smoking for five years after the incident but I did manage to get in better shape and lower my blood pressure and cholesterol.I have been off the ciggerettes for around six months now and I emailed my cardiologist and family doc to tell them about the E-cigg and they were glad for me and did not seem to have any objections to the Vaping.Hang in there.

Thanks for sharing your shopping story. Did you really vape the whole time in Best Buy? That was a pretty bold move.

I did when I was looking around and shopping....not when I was with salesman.... It was so crowded I dont think anyone really cared....They wanted to get out as much as I did...:)