A Week And Change

tikiburii

Nice. I was analogue-free for about more than 24 hr but then I started again :(

I actually convinced my friend to buy me cigarettes and now I have another pack...down goes my streak of being smoke-free. Quitting smoking sucks :(

More power to you!

Nice. I was analogue-free for about more than 24 hr but then I started again :(

I actually convinced my friend to buy me cigarettes and now I have another pack...down goes my streak of being smoke-free. Quitting smoking sucks :(

More power to you!

I know it's hard to do, but I made a commitment to myself that I no longer wanted to be a prisoner of tobacco.

You can do it too ;)

Congrats Tiki!! I still look at my banner every day and smile. I'm at 72 days and still can't believe it. It's just great. I haven't gone this long without "lighting up" in over 34 years. And it does just keep getting better and better.

Don't be hard on yourself. One day at a time. Personally from a 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day, I have cut down on cigs to about 6 per day and I've been vaping now for 3 plus weeks. I haven't found a good throat hit yet, as that is what I like about the cigs. It's all a learning curve.

I agree with the others on here, it does get better. I've noticed that I'm getting my taste buds back and can actually taste some of the flavors of juice that I got. I'm a menthol smoker, so got menthol crystals that I've added to my juices and wow! IT really did help to cut back on the cigs quite a bit. Like vaping vicks! LOL! Now I'm even cutting back on the menthol crystals I was adding so I can taste the other flavors.

Hang in there! Find the right stuff and vape away, and in no time, you'll be done with the cigs!

Don't be hard on yourself. One day at a time. Personally from a 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day, I have cut down on cigs to about 6 per day and I've been vaping now for 3 plus weeks. I haven't found a good throat hit yet, as that is what I like about the cigs. It's all a learning curve.

I agree with the others on here, it does get better. I've noticed that I'm getting my taste buds back and can actually taste some of the flavors of juice that I got. I'm a menthol smoker, so got menthol crystals that I've added to my juices and wow! IT really did help to cut back on the cigs quite a bit. Like vaping vicks! LOL! Now I'm even cutting back on the menthol crystals I was adding so I can taste the other flavors.

Hello dch - welcome to the forum. What nic level are you using? Have you tried any VT juice? The juice I purchased when I got my started kit (18mg) didn't have much kick and I was disappointed. Luckily, I had already ordered some juice from VT store in 24mg and it's great for me. Got a really good throat hit. I'm using a 510 with a spade right now and also just got my VP2. Spade batteries are lasting me 4-5 hours. I hear that VP2's last 8+ hours. You should introduce yourself! Again - welcome.

Hi, Tiki!

We started about the same time, and "spoke" together on the noobie forum. Isn't is great! Your choice of words -- prisoner of tobacco -- is right on. It is wonderful to be free of that substance, and I am loving it!

Congratulations to you!