Want a tank

Everything will break down eventually, but that said, the Kanger Pro Tanks have shown they are work horses. The Aerotank V2, which uses the same inexpensive coils, are also very dependable. You can use the single coil (most inexpensive -- I think the Vapor Talk store has 5-packs for $6.99 for single and dual) or the dual coil version. Which one you choose is up to personal preference.

I've been hooked on the Aspire Triton 2 lately, it's the only tank I've found that could replace my beloved HH.357 atomizers that I used for years. The coils for those are a bit more pricey but worth it for me in performance.  :) 

Edited by Tam

I seem to be stuck on the Kanger subtank mini, or the nano. Coils seem to last a long time, I only use the factory coils in the Nano, I use the RBAs in the minis. But I also use a Pro tank 2 sometimes, and like Tam said they are workhorses, and the coils are cheap and easy to find.

The Triton 2 holds 3.5 mls and the AeroTank V2 holds 2.5 mls. My Triton lasts me all day unless I'm chain vaping, then I need to refill in the late afternoon. Of course your mileage may vary.  :)