Need help with a build!

t.robinhood3

I have a flawless tugboat v2.5 the fsj limited edition. I bought a wotofo lush RDA simply because my tugboat cap would fit on it nicely. I have two Samsung 25r's I use. I am on a budget and got two bottles of the milkman churrios I love this stuff but its killing my coils and cotton. I will add a picture of the build I did last night and what it looks like now after vaping on it from 9am until 3:30 now. What build should I do to help prolong the life while using this 99%vg juice until I can buy another juice probably getting boosted original next. Or LA unicorn puke undecided. I have 24g kanthal wire. And I also have some pre made fused claptons 28g/32g. And the cotton bacon version 2.0 because it was given to me when I bought the kanthal and the wotofo lush RDA from the vape shop. Any suggestions ?? 291e660ad6cf2b0f29dc9b3bd85603bc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

You don't say how many watts you are vaping at

that is a pretty low ohm build for Kanthal. You don't have much choice but to build up your ohms or drop your wattage to get more life out of that coil. I assume you are reworking your cotton between builds.  But either way I would bump the coils up to .8 each and start there.  Otherwise you're going to have to suffer like the rest of us and keep building. 

Idk how to figure the watts on a single 18650 mech mod. And why is .23 a low ohm for 24gauge kanthal? What wire should i be using? Its honestly just this juice! The milkman churrios is like syrup! Never had this problem before. I use new cotton on each build. But usually when I'm vaping any other juice I can go a week on a set of coils by glowing them rinsing cleaning and putting new cotton in maybe 2-3 times a week and that's on a 6-7 wrap dual 24gauge kanthal coming in between .

.23-.25 ohms. I also have a joyetech evic vt with an aspire tank. Or a wotofo RDA I can throw on there. I usually run it at 35-40 watts and .50 ohm. This juice is absolutely the worst I have ever encountered and will never buy again. I was just wondering hoping there was a build that could keep me from building everyday and cleaning once or twice during the day. My go to juices are jimmy the juice man, boosted, suicide bunny, cuttwood... This milkman is 99%vg I get less clouds less flavor because it Gunk's everything up. If anyone is making their own juices and has some good stuff then hit me up or know of any good companies I should try. The high VG isn't 2 important to me my flawless tugboat and builds at 60/40 or 70/30 throw some fog out anyway.

I just meant that is a low ohm build which means lots of power and high heat.  With really sweet and/or high vg juice its just about the best coil wrecker you can make.  

You can't have your cake and it eat it too.  If youre going to run a low ohm coil and high heat they aren't going to last.  It's like you bought a mustang GT and you're asking how to get better gas mileage.  

Change juices, experiment with different ohm builds.  Have fun.  

How come you don't know how to figure out your power? How do you know if your build is safe and your batteries are rated high enough?  Do you not use a calculator vape calculator like steam?

I did when I first started. But I've been building the same coils usually same ohm .24 and same Samsung 25r batteries for so long I know when to change batteries so I haven't needed to check. And that juice wrecked gunked up my high ohm build on my joyetech also. I just picked up some boosted juice built a new coil .24 for the mech(24g dual 6wrap) which taste amazing and doesn't seem hot to me at all. Just great taste and good clouds. And a Clapton coil atty in the aspire v2 tank for the regulated joyetech running at .5 ohm 45 watts its amazing! Ive had high VG juices before and nothing abnormal but with the milkman churrios it would wreck new builds and new atomizers in less than a day and that's cleaning the coils and rewicking also.. Will never try the milkman again.

Thank you for the input though Bebop!

Ok cool. Sorry I'm traveling so my responses havent been quick.

Yeah I get it on the different juices.  I found a brazilian coffee juice that was amazing....aand it was a coil killer. I put up with it for about 6mos then finally gave it up because it was making me crazy.

But some juices will do that.  

Yeah. That was just my first experience with that happening to me. Usually I can see in the bottles I buy and its not the color and look like syrup lol. Back to the strawberry cheesecake by drippin dots and unicorn puke by LostArtliquids. No problem on the timing and I sure do appreciate you.