Smoke/vapor Tricks

MintGum

*off topic* MY semester is OVER! Finals are OVER!!! I'm FREE!!!!

*on*

I was looking for tutorials on how to do smoke rings on youtube but I just can't get it. I know practice is essential but I think an environment where there questions can be asked will be better. It can be like a personal trainer :showoff: . Do you guys know how to make large smoke rings?

B.t.w. I know that it is possible to do tricks with ecig vapor because I saw a competition on who can do the most tricks in a minute. One was using analogue and one was using a 901 I think. (901 won XD) Plus, I can do the french inhale.

Umm, so the ghost is when you exhale small amounts of vapor from what I know. It is done by holding the vapor in the lungs for a few more seconds then exhaling VERY slowly. Great for stealth vaping like during work :P

Mushroom is when smoke is inhaled, exhaled, then inhaled.

French inhale is when you put smoke in your mouth then use your jaw to push the smoke out and up towards your nose. Then, inhale the smoke into your nose.

The reason why I ask for help on the smoke rings is because I tell analogue smokers interested in ecig that they are different but the vapor behaves just like smoke...then I try to make rings and fail miserably :(

*on*

I was looking for tutorials on how to do smoke rings on youtube but I just can't get it. I know practice is essential but I think an environment where there questions can be asked will be better. It can be like a personal trainer :showoff: . Do you guys know how to make large smoke rings?

B.t.w. I know that it is possible to do tricks with ecig vapor because I saw a competition on who can do the most tricks in a minute. One was using analogue and one was using a 901 I think. (901 won XD) Plus, I can do the french inhale.

Umm, so the ghost is when you exhale small amounts of vapor from what I know. It is done by holding the vapor in the lungs for a few more seconds then exhaling VERY slowly. Great for stealth vaping like during work :P

French inhale is when you put smoke in your mouth then use your jaw to push the smoke out and up towards your nose. Then, inhale the smoke into your nose.

The reason why I ask for help on the smoke rings is because I tell analogue smokers interested in ecig that they are different but the vapor behaves just like smoke...then I try to make rings and fail miserably :(

I saw that same ecig vs. analog smoke rings, while looking for smoke ring tutorial once, haha.

Mushroom, French, I can do... But smoke rings... I can never do constant.

I've been smoking about a good 13 years and always FAILED at making smoke rings, every time I tried it looked like puffs of smoke instead of rings. Only once and awhile if I luck out, I get a smoke ring. haha.

*on*

I can do OK smoke rings about 50% of the time but I look like a retarded fish when I do them. Nowhere near as cool as Scott aka igetcha69

i didnt know those were all trick....or even had names. ive was a smoker for 19 years before vaping and i did all or almost all of those "tricks" with every drag, subconsciencely. i dont think of it as doing tricks, think of it as savoring every drag.

Hi mintgum! I know Scott, aka igetcha69, has a tutorial video on how to do smoke rings. Do a search on Youtube.

He does a hell of a lot of vapor in his videos, awesome videos by the way, and I'm wondering what the hell! And he usually throws in a few smoke rings here in there. It's nuts! Need to produce mad vapor and smoke rings like him...

i didnt know those were all trick....or even had names. ive was a smoker for 19 years before vaping and i did all or almost all of those "tricks" with every drag, subconsciencely. i dont think of it as doing tricks, think of it as savoring every drag.

Yeah, I have to agree, didn't know they had a particular name, some people gave it different names. But subconsciously, I don't think anyone would have a straight face all the time when they smoked. I just sorta naturally played around savoring the flavor.

Off topic also, but congrats Mint Gum on your Finals. :thumbsup: Hope you did well! What/where are you studying?

Edited by Knight