NI200 coils run in power mode

Smithatude

So my first mod was a sigelei 75w TC box with a Herkules sense bottom full tank. Like most TC kits, it came with a .5 installed, and a .2 coil in the package. Both worked fine, made sure to prime the coils, probably overdoing it. 

So fast forward to a sigelei 90w plus with the 26650. I've used and liked this mod with the Ares tank it came with. I've also have a Cleito tank $30 that hasn't been as solid as the Ares tank that's $20. 

Regardless, my question is simple, on replacement coils from sigelei, the .5 says 20-40 watts I believe. I just got more coils and all they had were the ni200 which doesn't specify a wattage range, but obviously a temperature range. When running a .2 nickel coil in power mode, does anyone have an idea of the wattage range for the sigelei coils? The one I just primed and tried to use doesn't seem to be working as it should. I generally go around 35w, give or take. 

Like a lot of people I bought an RTA, and should have that going within the hour, but I am curious about the wattage range for .2 coils, running in power mode with a juice that looks like about 60/40 VG/PG.