Hello to all new to this forum:)

Hello nice to meet you,I have been smoke free almost two years.I started with an old scool kanger nano,yes the one with the plastic tank!I  clicked on to the whole sub-ohm world three months ago.now I have an nebox,subvod, and I leaf estick40watt tc.Me and kanger have a love hate relationship,i rarely use my nebox it is one fussy lol hussie!!

The NEBox was kind of a Kanger flop, some people like them, but most people do not. The Subvod is a good setup, but battery life isn't long enough for most people. I don't know much about the istick 40w so won't comment on that one. I use Kanger products almost exclusively. Have enough subtank minis and nanos that I use daily. I have 2 Subvods that I use a lot, but don't use the .5 coils I have a preference for the horizontal 1.2ohm coils instead, but they are getting hard to come by lately.

The istick mysteriously appeared in my closet while I was away visiting a relative!!!it is a nice lil mod so far, i love my subvod but I hate the nebox it has a lot of really nice things about it (the pre settable profiles you can jump to ect) but just was not a consistent perormer-other than that I guess kanger has been good to me lol

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error

Welcome to Vapor Talk!

1 hour ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

....but I hate the nebox it has a lot of really nice things about it (the pre settable profiles you can jump to ect) but just was not a consistent perormer-other than that I guess kanger has been good to me lol

Please send all hated NEBOX's to me....lol

I agree, the NEBOX isn't the best mod out there.  I have found a really good setup that I am enjoying on mine.  I am running 3 in my daily rotation while at work.  It is definitely not the best mod I have, or even in the top 5, but it is so dang handy.

I really enjoy my istick 40, but really need replicable batteries, so it stays as my glovebox backup  I carry 3 others mods/tanks with me so I have never had to get down to it yet.

1 hour ago, FXRich said:

The NEBox was kind of a Kanger flop, some people like them, but most people do not....

I agree it was a flop....but I like it...lol  I hope V2 actually works the way it is supposed to...

Yes, i am learning to get back ups for my back ups,they are electronics,after all and even a proper care they can fail.my nebox and subvod are my back ups now.but I have to purchase a new tank so I can run all three if I need to.was in a financial pinch when my istick appeared and had to run my nano from the subvod on it.I am planning on picking up a couple of aspire triton's or cleito's in june,so that next time I will be covered.does anyone know which of the two is a better tank?I can get both fairly cheaply  at my local vape shop.

If you like the Nano get another Nano or a Subtank Mini, Currently I use 6 Subtank minis, and 4 Nanos. There is nothing wrong with the other tanks, they are very good tanks, but from what I have read on here they require high wattage unless you use the 1.8ohm coil, or another high resistance coil. Also the Subtank mini and the Nano use the same coil. Just my opinion.

Cool thanks:) I was thinking of getting a cuboid mini (75 watts) for days when I just went something higher powered,that will be rarely but it would be nice to have.would a subtank work on that?sorry for all the questions I just want to get the most out of my money,if ya know what I mean;)

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error