Wismec 100w Presa

Not yet.  I have (2) 75 watt versions and I really like them.  I personally don't need them, but shinyitus usually wins.

Thanks for the reply!

Because my IPVD2 quit working I went ahead and ordered this 100w Presa from My Vapor Store for $41.50 a few hours ago.. They come in white, silver and black, I ordered the bkack..uses either a 26650 or 18650 batt with supplied sleeve..sorta excited about it! Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I've looked at the 100W Presa too, but I have three 40W Presa and two 75W-TC Presa, so I really don't "need" another mod at the moment, lol... but like Jason, eventually shinyitus wins out, and I'll end up with one (or two)... although I must say I've held out buying any new mods (or tanks) for nearly 5 months, so I should probably reward myself with one :)

I will probably grab one too when they hit the $30 - $40 range.  Here lately with the work schedule, driving, and general hectic life my  NEBOXes have treated me very well.  I carry 2 and a Presa 75W/Crown as a backup.  I am holding out hope for a better V2 of the NEBOX or possibly the new Smoant Knight  I really love the form factor. 

• 4 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines