What mod next?

Whitt

Hi all,

I've been vaping for the last 5 months. Started on a crappy pen device, then a Kanger Subox mini, now on a Subox Nano.

I vape direct to lung @ 25W on a 0.5Ohm coil with 70/30 vg/pg from vapegoo.

I'm looking to change my mod as I've dropped it a few times and it's looking tatty.

I'm considering the following: 1, Kanger Nebox or 2, Kanger Dripbox.

I've never used a temperature controlled box or less than a 0.5Ohm coil and I've never dripped before.

What are the advantages of either over what I am using at present?

I will consider other brands but both of the above are sub £30 at the moment so that's my budget.

Cheers.

Joytech cuboids are pretty awesome. They run just about everything. 

I like the idea of the dripbox. It's got the flavor bonus of dripping without so much of the hassle. Flip side of that is you get good at re-wicking. But as I understand it they are selling replacement prebuilt coils. 

yes, it is said that the Temperature control of Cool Fire 4 TC 100 do very well , you should never get a bad taste from your atomizer, and the vape should feel more consistent as the vapor production stays at a certain temperature instead of climbing temperature nonstop until the button is released.

i think the taste is quite important for vaping. don't you think so?

Edited by judy

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2016 at 10:56 PM, judy said:

yes, it is said that the Temperature control of Cool Fire 4 TC 100 do very well , you should never get a bad taste from your atomizer, and the vape should feel more consistent as the vapor production stays at a certain temperature instead of climbing temperature nonstop until the button is released.

i think the taste is quite important for vaping. don't you think so?

I was thinking of getting a cuboid  mini, but now I just might look into that.I love tc vaping,and my istick 40 watt tc is really great,but sometimes you just want more power,i set have my days when I do.and yes flavor is super important in vaping,i think, otherwise ppl would get bored ,and that would not be good. When I look at it I  will come back and post  a link, for those who may be interested; )

Www.innokin.com was the only place I could find it on Google look to be a solid mod.prob will get one for my vape-a-versary best of luck to you!