Finaly Here!

Lordvapor

Well it is here and I have charged all batts and been vaping away...

Definitely a new experience...

Loaded a cart first which was 18mg marlboro...

Then I also got my traditional tobbacco from Chris...(thanks Chris):)...

I did a direct drip....much better flavor.... and the more I vape the better it gets....Must be the atty...

Well anyways...thought I'd share a little...

Cant go wrong with that setup...

Tip I found maybe due to older batteries if I put them back in PCC after I use it and keep the batteries topped off it puts out great vapor for every session and charges back up in like 10min or less!!!

I have heard that doing this will keep you going alot longer with the PCC than charging dead batteries all the way up.

Enjoy your 510 PCC kit I like mine.......

Steve

Great news! What did you get?

I got 510 pcc kit from cignot.... I have 2 batts ...2 atts....5 carts... 2 5ml usa mix and the pcc for $65 shipped...

And I got in VT E tobbacco 10ml in 16mg... X2 ....(thanks Chris) as well as cappuccino...

I also have a 10 set 3ml sampler coming too... I think my next purchase is Dulcis and Grape

I am diggin it... I think my dad is gonna like this e tobbacco

Congrats man! Should have warned you about the juice that came in the prefilled carts... not the best. VT is gooood. I went through 20ml of VT Tobacco since last Saturday and started my last bottle today. Got 60ml of it waiting in my PO box that I'll pick up tomorrow. Sorry Keenan - I've pilfered your stock! :shiftyninja:

Congrats man! Should have warned you about the juice that came in the prefilled carts... not the best. VT is gooood. I went through 20ml of VT Tobacco since last Saturday and started my last bottle today. Got 60ml of it waiting in my PO box that I'll pick up tomorrow. Sorry Keenan - I've pilfered your stock! :shiftyninja:

Don't let Keenan josh you about that juice, it was actually commissioned for me and it is known throughout the realm as TheSmokingMan's Mix or TSM Tobacco. I have found that the juice in the carts is not near as good as the juices that you can buy, that perplexes me because most of the juices come from China anyway.

Edited by TheSmokingMan

Very Cool Lordvapor. Loved the pics. I sent my wife pics of my set-up while she was gone this weekend. She said I was sick and needed help. She may be right. :icecream: Looks like your off to a great start.