Confused.com

weezer_705

Hi hope you all don't mind me jumping on but im with a lot of newbies and suffering with information overload lol. I have a very basic ego-t at the mo so I have been looking to get something a bit more advanced now I'm not a cloud chaser but would like good mouth to lung vape. I have been looking at mechanical mods,box mods, and a more advanced pen style but with variable controls. Rebuildable RBA & RDA im quite hands on so building my own coils and such would be fine. I have been searching and searching and there are so many to choose from I have got a bit lost and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction please

Thank you

The Innokin Endura T22 Starter Kit (IMO) is miles ahead of other starter kits in terms of performance. It's getting raved about by  reviewers for being the best device out there to convert smokers to vaping. The Endura mod provides a constant 14 watts to its tank (or any other 510-threaded tank), and the only settings on it are off and on. I've tried them and they are outstanding.

db537e.jpg

Edited by Rixter

I can't speak to adjustable pen types, I'm over their heads at this point. If you are looking to go bigger, my opinion would be the only way to go is regulated mod boxes.

Depending on how you want to go, I'm a big fan of the cuboid, it's affordable, and has all the bells and whistles that are currently the rave, 200w, temp control, and simple as simple can be. Good chip in it senses the coil quick (quicker than my rx200, fuchai, snow wolf) but you would have to purchase another tank separate and you'd better budget at least 4 batteries and a decent charger to go with all that. All can be done reasonable liionwholesale is a good source for batteries, and nitecore chargers tend to be raved about, I've got 2 nitecore chargers a 2 bay basic, and a 4 bay digital display one, and the digital 4 bay is fantastic for battery monitoring. 

You could go with a Kanger mod, and they are fine and good, tend to be a bit more, and tend to have a bit more limitations. I've had a kbox mini and it was good and fine, but tapped out at 50w. I prefer a warmer vape than it could provide. It seems most of the kangers are single battery mods, which limits battery life. It just kinda depends on how you vape. If you are doing mouth to lung folks tend to suggest kanger sub tank mini's but I've found you can do mouth to lung on just about any tank, you just adjust the airflow down to your liking. I tend to run wide open, but I'm also doing mostly direct lung hits.

Some of the kanger kits provide a RBA deck if you want to build your own coils. Flip side of that lots of other tanks do too.

If battery life is key, and size is not a factor for you, consider a rx200 paired with any tank. It's a 3 battery rig and fantastic by all accounts.

There are just soooooooooooo dang many options and ways to go about what you want. I personally run 3 rigs, I have a rx200 for work, a cuboid for backup at work/around town and a fuchai that tends to stay home. To go on those I have a triforce 30mm (again for work, HUGE tank) a regular triforce, and a velocity RDA for home. But these are just what I've kept, I've also had a snow wolf, xcube2, and a tfv4 tank, just acquired a herakles, (for the ol lady) The tfv4 ate coils every 3 days, the xcube2 was techy but glitchy and over bulky for what it was. The herakles is a decent tank, but I like the bigger coils for the triforce.

Crap I just remembered I have a tugboat RDA I haven't even touched. lol.

Be careful, I replaced cigarettes with a vape device addiction. lol