Fresh Noob

Derrek

Hey I just got a blu and I have done a ton of research on it, and I found that its either you love it or you hate it. I did see that the cartridges can be refilled but takes a lil work, and that it doesn't hit to bad, but for a starter kit, does anyone think that an ok product overall. And does any one have any other recommendations for vaping once i get the feel for it and looking for something new?

P.S. The main reason why i got it is the rechargeable pack that it comes with

First off welcome to VT.

As I starter it's OK. You will soon out grow it as I did when I started with a cartomizer type eCig. But at least it got me off the analog smokes

Most all eCig batteries are rechargeable. So if the Blu works out for you, I would suggest a nice custom model like the Spade or the new Ego when you decide to upgrade. With the money you will be saving not buying analog smokes, you'll have enough saved up in no time.

Cya,

Hello and welcome to the forums! Ive heard some good things and some bad things about Blu. You'll find rants and praises all over the internet. The main thing is YOU like it. The PCC is a nice feature but you can also find PCC's on other websites for pretty cheap for a few different models. Some models you might want to venture into looking at is a Joye 510, you wont be disappointed! When you get the hang and figure out all the ins and outs im sure your going to become a battery head like all of us here on VT and venture towards Vaprlife.com/ vaportalkstore.com products. Enjoy your Blu and again, Welcome! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forums! As already stated the most important thing is that it works for you :)

There are better models on the market and as your grow so will your knowledge on various models. Once your ready to upgrade should you feel a need to, we'll be here to help you make the correct choice based on your needs :D

Again welcome to the family!

Hey I just got a blu and I have done a ton of research on it, and I found that its either you love it or you hate it. I did see that the cartridges can be refilled but takes a lil work, and that it doesn't hit to bad, but for a starter kit, does anyone think that an ok product overall. And does any one have any other recommendations for vaping once i get the feel for it and looking for something new?

P.S. The main reason why i got it is the rechargeable pack that it comes with

I bought the BLU as my second kit because of the PCC also..

My first impressions were less vapor than my Smoking Everywhere kit and I only liked the Blu menthol.I refilled them which is hard to do and the carts leaked more than my other models due to their design.But my refilled carts made more vapor.I used the Blu for about 3 weeks solid until I got a 510....

After using other models for a while I went back and tried it and it just isnt what I would recomend to anyone.for these reasons...

Batteries are picky, auto switches work sometimes and then dont.I have one that works great and 3 that suck.

Carts just dont flow right ..they hold enough drops(7-9) just are too tiny to work well..even tried different fillers like pyramid tea bag etc.Volcano carts work(same model, diferent brand) and are larger but dont work any better for me..

Dipping the atty bridge directly in juice is the best way to use it and is hard to do on the go...Thats why i bought the PCC kit in the first place.

I did have a good run with good vapor for a while,really good, have video to prove it,but I must have had a one in a milliion atty/battery combo cause I cant get near that much anymore many atties and batteries later!!!!!!!

This is a small E-Cig and its gonna be on the lower end of vapor production overall.It is best for light/light smokers .

Many forum members agree that the 510 is a great model and it has a PCC also available.I have a 510 with PCC and a Vapor King with PCC and these are my favs.I dont want any big battery mods,I want a E version of a cig.I am very happy with these and they are consistant models with lots of parts and supplies available from many sources..These are the models I recomend.

But the bottom line is if its right for you then its the right model,I have four different ones and the 510 and Vapor King(KR-808D-1) are my favorites.

Good luck with your Blu, and we will be here to help in any way we can....

What brand is the 510? I saw that the spade i think is a 510 model, but really i think my main thing in quitting analogs for now is the whole process of using the cig and tricking my mind. I have tried many times but the closest thing that worked was chewing on a toothpick (held me off a few extra hours compared to other attempts). My only concern of this is, ive tried the gum and patches and they make me fiend for a cig much more than helping and i hope pv's don't do that to me also

What brand is the 510? I saw that the spade i think is a 510 model, but really i think my main thing in quitting analogs for now is the whole process of using the cig and tricking my mind. I have tried many times but the closest thing that worked was chewing on a toothpick (held me off a few extra hours compared to other attempts). My only concern of this is, ive tried the gum and patches and they make me fiend for a cig much more than helping and i hope pv's don't do that to me also

The most trusted brand in a 510 is Joye 510 made by Joyetech.Look for that name if you decide to get one.There are some knock off brands out there selling 510 stuff.

The spade is a 510 bigger battery mod.

I wanted to quit analogs being the only smoker in the house!

E-Cigs has worked out for me, its different but I dont crave cigs and after the first week off of cigs I could not beleive how bad they smelled and have never looked back...

Things I like about E-Cigs:No smell,No burnt holes in car/boat/clothes,No cig breath,Vape Indoors!!,Healthier now!!,Breathe better,All the cool flavors!,dont litter cig butts everywhere!!the list goes on and on..

Stick with it,its worth it!!

The 510 is called a Joye 510. It looks and feels similar to the current ecig you have right now. You are using a Blu? The 510 has a great throat hit and creates good vapor.

The Spade is a battery modification for the 510 atomizer. It is not made by Joye. It has a longer battery life than the regular 510 batteries that come with a kit. There are several mods on the market that offer extended batter life, and add a little more power to the atomizer.

Take a look here Ecig models. There are pictures of all the different basic models. It does not include the mods like the Spade.

Edited by BirdDog

Welcome Derrek. Not much left to be said. Definatley spend some time here in the forum as you'll find a wealth of info, opeinions, help and support. It's a great place. Fortunately, I found this forum before I made my 1st purchase. I started with the Joye 510 starter kit, and quickly upgraded to a Spade for the battery life. I found that I actually like the bigger spade better than the small batteries. It just feels better in my hand, and I don't try to hold it like an analog. I smoked a pack to 1 1/2 packs a day for 20+ years. When I got my kit I vaped in the evenings after work and after a day or two I found myself missing my vape during the day. Started on a Tuesday - on Saturday I stopped smoking and vaped only. I went for 2 weeks without looking back. Like Chris says - it's about what works for you. Just don't give up if the Blu doesn't work for you.

Congrats on giving up the analogs.... I agree on the 510 just got one in today at 10:30am and havent put it down yet..

I got one with a pcc cause like you I see where it can be beneficial...

I havent charged a ecig in it yet but I have it when I need it...

Buddy of mine had the blu cigs and he liked it.... he gave up and went back to analogs... DONT do that...

Try the 510 or others first....

Congrats again..... I know 10:30 to now is not long but I havent had or wanted a analog all day