Mega Battery For The Joye510

Alucard

ElectroNic Stix has them A lot of other suppliers do But I don't want to run afoul of the rules .Just shop around.Or Google Joye 510 mega battery or I beleive Janty calls them Dura XL's

I don't think you are breaking any rules. This is listed under the General smoking discussion. I think it would be a problem if you listed a vendor in the Supplier Forum, under another suppliers heading.

Is the joye510 mega battery larger (in length or girth) than the standard 510 battery? Also... is it compatible with the standard 510 battery charger?

-Alucard

I got a bunch of titanium during the sale from totally wicked. On a side note, were you interested in 0mg mentha? It's in the store.

Yes they will work in the pcc if you put a rubber band around it not an issue. There are no plans to make a pcc for them simply because they last twice as long on a charge than the stock batteries therefore deleting the need for the pcc generally. I work 10 hour shifts and i have to maybe change 3/4 through the shift. Hope this info helps. And its okay jeff no worries on the picture i was just giving ya heck.

Jason