triton always taste burnt

If it is a V1 Triton, this is a known issue, where the juice-control doesn't open fully and allow juice to fully reach the cotton, resulting in dry-hits.

Unfortunately, the only solution is to purchase a replacement tank section (because they are not able to be disassembled), then use your original base and drip-tip/air-flow section.  Normally, a replacement tank will fix the issue... it did for me!

Yep, what Earthling said. The Ronin tank replacement works very well... I think it was either Bebop and/or Rixter who brought that up.

Masochist that I am, I purchased one more Version 1 to see if my suspicions were right. So far the tank is working well but the jury is still out. My other seven Triton 2s are all working amazingly well.  :D

What coils are you using and at what wattage are you vaping at?  Assuming RBA since its here, sorry I edited this post since it popped up on my feed and after I wrote below I noticed this was in the RBA forum.

I could be wrong but the Triton and Triton 2 use the same coils, right?

Also you're priming the coils before use I assume.

I haven't tried the Triton.  Tam recommended the Triton 2 but the seller I wanted to use didn't have the coils I wanted.  I picked up a Triton Mini with 1.8 ohm Clapton coils, and wow its pretty amazing.  Very clean smooth vape with no spitback or gurgling at all.

Edited by Devv

8 hours ago, Devv said:

I could be wrong but the Triton and Triton 2 use the same coils, right?

Yes, they use the same coils.  :) 

Oh, and good catch, Devv! I'm moving this to General Vaping Discussion.

Edited by Tam
Added notice that I'm moving this thread.