New to Vaping question to calm my mind.

Liqwid

I have a Kangertech subox mini and I changed the tank with the Aspire tritan 2 with a 0.5 ohm coil. I am afraid that it might malfunction and cause damage because it's not the original tank that came with it. I'm nervous about the battery getting damaged or exploding. He original tank was also fitted with 0.5 coil. Am I just being paranoid?

What wattage should I use it find that 27 seems good for me but not sure if that might be low. Also the tank specs are the same as the original so shouldn't be a problem right? Sorry I'm just a very paranoid person 

Better to ask questions and be sure than to just guess and be sorry.  :)

You're using it in wattage mode so I would start low. Vape. If it's not what you want, turn it up a little. Vape. Repeat until you get a slight burnt taste or harsh vape. Turn it down just a bit. That will be the sweet spot for that tank, that coil, and that juice. Each flavor of juice will have a different heat setting. Just start low and work your way up (don't depend on what "specs" tell you, they're just a general guideline but not absolute).

And I stand corrected. The two more Triton 2s that I had on order showed up in today's vape mail.  :D