juice ratio help...

hicksvilleshick

Ok so I've got the subvod pen, kbox mini, and the fuchai 200w with a triforce tank and a infinite clt clone rda.

Currently running juice 20pg/80vg (3 nic) and it seems to do well in in the triforce, but the kbox I can't get similar flavor out of. I can't get much over 30w without getting funky tasting hits, and I'm wondering if the juice is too thick to wick fast enough. Not getting exactly dry hits, but they taste like dirt. I can't seem to get it to where the flavor should be... I know it won't be the same, but it's not even getting close.

now the local shop suggested 30/70 for the subvod's and 10/90 for the triforce, I went to 20/80 because I was wanting a bit more flavor out of the triforce, and it's worked well, right now the old lady is going to the local shop to get us some more juice and I'm going to try a 40/60 mix and see how that does in the kanger rigs.

I'm trying to get to where I use the kangers at work more than the fuchai, size wise and whatnot. I'd like to run the kbox since it's adjustable, but I'm not against using the subvod either... I just want to get away from carting my baby all around up there. (it's been fun to date tho, cause it blows all the peoples rigs up at work away.)

anyhow, am I going the right direction? Thoughts?

Thanks!

Also, for what it's worth, I'm running the fuchai in the 70-80w range... triforce has a .2 coil.

kangers are running the ssocc .5 coils. On the kbox I'm chasing flavor in the 25-32w range, anything beyond that and I either get no flavor, or it starts giving me a dirt taste.

I have replaced the coils with the same result.

I use a 30PG/70VG ratio in my Subtank minis, I also have a couple of Nanos which use the same coil, except for the RBA, in the minis. They all work well at 10 - 12 watts. But I live in a different area with a drier climate and higher altitude (3500 feet). Don't know if the altitude makes any difference though.