Kangertech coil 15 to 60watt

Osimplicityo

Ok I have a variable voltage tesla can go to 120watts. I have a kangertech mini that says it can go between 15 and 60 watts. But at 50 watts it tastes burnt. Is it because I shouldn't go that high or do I need a new coil? I've only had this coil for 2weeks and a tank of juice on it lasts me maybe 2weeks as I don't do it alot. Suggestions?

1 hour ago, Osimplicityo said:

Ok I have a variable voltage tesla can go to 120watts. I have a kangertech mini that says it can go between 15 and 60 watts. But at 50 watts it tastes burnt. Is it because I shouldn't go that high or do I need a new coil? I've only had this coil for 2weeks and a tank of juice on it lasts me maybe 2weeks as I don't do it alot. Suggestions?

@Kevo88 is correct.  The 15 - 60 watts is just the possible operating range.  The wattage you can run it is based on how well your juice wicks, how much airflow you have, and most importantly the juice itself.  Most of my juices have a top end range of around 30 - 40 watts in the SubTank mini.  If you vape it too long and it is burning the juice, or your coil, you will not only ruin the juice in your tank, but also your coil.  Once that burnt flavor gets into them it is hard to get rid of without dumping your tank, cleaning it, and installing a new coil.

What they said.  ^^^^

Just because you can doesn't mean you have to. Vape it at whatever temperature/power level that works best for you. It's always a good idea to start low, vape, turn it up, vape, repeat until you get a slightly harsh vape or a slight burnt taste. Turn it down a notch and that will be the sweet spot for that juice/tank/coil combination.   :)