Close To 72 Hours, And Going Strong

dlynne

Update on my progress with e-cigs...I am lovin' it! Still not one analog since I had my first vape on Saturday morning. :thumbsup:

Yesterday afternoon, I was stunned to suddenly smell coffee. I have always been able to smell coffee, but not the way I smelled it yesterday. I didn't expect any physical changes to my body or senses in such a short period of time.

I am still waking in the morning with congested sinuses, but this morning even that seem to be less of an issue.

I am buying starter kits for some family members. I've already told them about this, and they are really interested, and ready to try this.

Thanks again to everyone on this forum. I am over the moon with this concept, and will become active in any movement to turn the FDA in the right direction regarding these e-cigs.

I'm so excited for you, dlynne! I hadn't been able to smell coffee for years and I missed it. I remember well the first time smelling it again after switching to vaping. It was shocking and wonderful! After almost 3 months of vaping and just 2 months of being smoke free, my sense of smell still seems to be changing. My sense of taste has changed and things I thought I liked the taste of, I no longer do. Some things taste better. I can taste some of the ejuice, but not all of it. I am getting to where I can sort of taste more of them. It's not a strong taste, but it's there and I can tell the difference between them. So you may well be in for a lot more changes.

Congrats on staying away from the analogs.

Congrats! A cig and a cup-o-joe was one of my favorite past times. I thought that drinking coffee would make me want an analog, but it doesn't. In fact, you can get some interesting tastes going when you drink coffee while vaping. :icecream: