Format settings missing

I'm using Firefox version 42.0 on Windows 7 (PC)

After reading your post I tried something... This my help, I did not get them all back, but it has to with sizing. I reset the size in the "edit experience" to default and I started a new topic and no change. I then resized to 90% and got this.

vtforumissue-1.jpg.2ed7957f874f0f5a210b3

I'm going to do the same but choose 100% and see if they all appear.

Ok did the same and set the size to 100% and no change from what I show above. But, when I had opened a topic it was back to the first screen shot I had posted. When I changed the size while in the "Start New Topic" it showed some of the ones were missing.

Full size view of what I see:

vtforumissue-2.thumb.jpg.4b183b8f212df64

Also noticed when I Edit a topic I only see the same settings that are in the pic above ^

When I reply to a topic I get the full option menu below v

vtforumissue-3.thumb.jpg.8fbff07d5cbd3c4

Interesting, I had another website we manage that had similar issues with Firefox as well (seems to be the last two versions they released). Basically it doesn't load the page CSS correctly. I'll open the forum up in FF and see if I can figure out what the problem is and go from there. 

3 minutes ago, Compenstine said:

Cool, I hope I was able to help you narrow it down. :) I have faith that your on it and it will be fixed in time. :)

Thanks :) Hopefully, if not I'll send the error shots over to Christian who can take a closer look but even still shouldn't take too long