Kanger NEBox opinions/suggestions?

GRLSNGR

What is the resistance of the coil you're using?  PG/VG ratio of your juice?  Nicotine level?  Have you been vaping with a regular tank or is this your first vaporizer?

When you go to sub-ohm, you MUST use lower nicotine levels (half, or 1/4, or even less than you would use with a regular 1.5-2.2 Ohm device), higher VG is preferred, and above all... sub-ohming is not for everyone...

Just to add to what earthling said, The NEBox is a TC mod what is your temperature set at, or are you using it in VW mode.

Another thing you should know is its not recommended to use a N200 coil in VW mode.

Edited by FXRich

Thanks ya'll!!  Still trying to get used to the NE.  Upped the wattage to 40, but the vape was too strong, had to take it back down to 31.  Have gone from an 18mg on my Provari to 4mg on the box.  The guys at the store told me I couldn't use any thing stronger.  I THINK I have it set to 7 volts.  My new love interest also vapes (thank goodness), but he vapes organic with 10pct nic and it's just WONDERFUL, so I'm going to move to organic also.  Thats all I know about my new mod.  Have read the owner's manual, but still don't know what I'm doing!! :)

On 11/9/2015, 1:41:33, FXRich said:

Just to add to what earthling said, The NEBox is a TC mod what is your temperature set at, or are you using it in VW mode.

Another thing you should know is its not recommended to use a N200 coil in VW mode.

FXRich, you're talking WAY above my pay grade.  Wouldn't know what to do with a coil if it walked in and hit me in the face.  If the box stops working, I'll have no choice but to take it  to the shop and have them handle it till I can learn to do it myself.  :)

On 11/9/2015, 11:47:50, Earthling789 said:

What is the resistance of the coil you're using?  PG/VG ratio of your juice?  Nicotine level?  Have you been vaping with a regular tank or is this your first vaporizer?

When you go to sub-ohm, you MUST use lower nicotine levels (half, or 1/4, or even less than you would use with a regular 1.5-2.2 Ohm device), higher VG is preferred, and above all... sub-ohming is not for everyone...

I have no idea what the resistance on my coil is.  Right now, I'm using a 50/50 mix in the juice.  Nic level is 4.