First Ipressions

tikiburii

Hi - Just received my manual 510 start up kit from e- smokey treats with 5 medium carts and a 15ml bottle of 18mg USA Blend. Of course I couldn't resist the temptation of dragging on it straight out of the box. I blew out the atty first to shake off the primer. Dripped 2 drops of the USA blend on the atty, inserted the med. cart and hit the button. WHOA!!! Really impressed. Almost like the real thing. I can dig it. Everything worked perfect first time out. Nice throat hit, a sweet- like tobacco flavor, vapor production decent. :thumbsup:

Man, I think my prayers are answered to finally dumping the analogs - I've got 3/4's of a pack left.

I'll probably have a better impression with a full batt charge because at the moment it's a pretty hard draw to get an effective inhale.

Tiki

Hi - Just received my manual 510 start up kit from e- smokey treats with 5 medium carts and a 15ml bottle of 18mg USA Blend. Of course I couldn't resist the temptation of dragging on it straight out of the box. I blew out the atty first to shake off the primer. Dripped 2 drops of the USA blend on the atty, inserted the med. cart and hit the button. WHOA!!! Really impressed. Almost like the real thing. I can dig it. Everything worked perfect first time out. Nice throat hit, a sweet- like tobacco flavor, vapor production decent. :thumbsup:

Man, I think my prayers are answered to finally dumping the analogs - I've got 3/4's of a pack left.

I'll probably have a better impression with a full batt charge because at the moment it's a pretty hard draw to get an effective inhale.

Tiki

Okay be brave now when I got my E-cig running for the first time, my wife tossed out those analogs I had left!!!Within a few days I couldnt stand the smell of a regualar cig and couldnt believe I had smoked that nasty stuff..Have some spare parts etc on hand and you will be fine..

By the way draw slow and about 5-8 seconds to get big vapor thats the secret..

What's the deal with the batts? One that was flashing then placed on the charger for an hour was fully charged - I thought it took like 3 hours?

Mine do that too ..1-2 hours and the light goes green..They work fine and leaving them on longer does not seem to add any more to them..

I figured out what the flavor reminded me of - a smoke machine :( How long 'til the primer burns off?

That taste with a new attomizer should go away real fast..Keep that cart topped off..If it starts to taste like burnt toast its getting dry.When the atty gets broke in which is usually quick with a 510 within a hour or so you will see more vapor than before....

its the bomb-diggity.

The only downside with the 510 is the constant battery changing. Make sure you get a couple other batteries, atty's and juice... also a usb or portable charger wouldn't hurt so you are not dead in the water.

or upgrade to a spade battery :showoff::whistle:

Hi, Tiki....

I received my 510 starter kit yesterday too. In 50 minutes, I will have gone 24 hours without an analog! I am waiting until I hit that point before making my own "first impressions" post. I cannot believe that there has been no suffering on my part...no anxiety....no nothing.

Dlynne

Hi, Tiki....

I received my 510 starter kit yesterday too. In 50 minutes, I will have gone 24 hours without an analog! I am waiting until I hit that point before making my own "first impressions" post. I cannot believe that there has been no suffering on my part...no anxiety....no nothing.

Dlynne

Excellent Dlynne :thumbsup: and you can spell " Impressions " better than I can :rofl:

I would be coming up on 24 hrs but I had to try just one more analog. Funny thing, it just didn't seem right, like something was missing, didn't even finish it. Friggin' amazng!

Still getting that fog machine taste. Feels like I've been working on a horror movie :blink:

Edited by tikiburii

Excellent Dlynne :thumbsup: and you can spell " Impressions " better than I can :rofl:

I would be coming up on 24 hrs but I had to try just one more analog. Funny thing, it just didn't seem right, like something was missing. Friggin' amazng!

Still getting that fog machine taste. Feels like I've been working on a horror movie :blink:

dylnne/Tiki - Congrats to both! That seems to happen a lot. I'm about to complete my 9th day haven't looked back. I love my vape!

dylnne/Tiki - Congrats to both! That seems to happen a lot. I'm about to complete my 9th day haven't looked back. I love my vape!

Awesome!! Every time I picked up an analog after quitting it was nirvana. Wasn't like that last night.

Edited by tikiburii

Awesome!! Every time I picked an analog before after quitting it was nirvana. Wasn't like that last night.

I received my 510 on a Tuesday. For the rest of the week I vaped in the evenings and smoked analogs at work during the day. All day long at work I missed my vape. It is truely amazing. That Saturday was the 1st full day of vaping and haven't had an analog since. I had tried to quit several time many years ago, but it never lasted long. Got to where the anxiety of even thinking about quitting would cause me to smoke even more. I had pretty much given up on even trying to quit until I found vaping. :)

I received my 510 on a Tuesday. For the rest of the week I vaped in the evenings and smoked analogs at work during the day. All day long at work I missed my vape. It is truely amazing. That Saturday was the 1st full day of vaping and haven't had an analog since. I had tried to quit several time many years ago, but it never lasted long. Got to where the anxiety of even thinking about quitting would cause me to smoke even more. I had pretty much given up on even trying to quit until I found vaping. :)

Received my 901 on December 2nd and haven't looked back. My son had his 501 for almost a week then. A week later I fully supplied my Dad with 2 901s from my "supply" I am building up. We are all doing great. Keep up the good work everyone! And Hello!

Kelly

Received my 901 on December 2nd and haven't looked back. My son had his 501 for almost a week then. A week later I fully supplied my Dad with 2 901s from my "supply" I am building up. We are all doing great. Keep up the good work everyone! And Hello!

Kelly

Hey Kelly - Great job! You should introduce yourself! I see you have a few posts, but you must have snuck in. :)

Keep the analogs in the drawer somewhere so if you feel the need for you know you can. It is less of a thought if you know they are there. I still have 5 packs in the kitchen and haven't touched one in 3-4 weeks. Not even tempted!

I have an open pack in my truck - it's the same pack desk the first day I vaped all day. Bet they're nice and stale now. :)