Sig Temp Settings

I have 4 different TC mods and none of them are set the same, even with the same tank/juice.

My ipv D2 running a Project SubOhm SauceCode with a Herkales Ni200 coil, is running at 475F and 40 Joules.  It really works great with my juice.

Depending on what setup you are running, I would start in the 400/40 range and keep raising the temp until it gets to something you like.  You may have to bump the joules too as you go.  475 and 40 works great for me, as I very seldom feel it limit, unless I am chain vaping with long drags.

Ok,  I have been vaping the original SubTank Mini with a stock Ni200 coil.  The tank will handle 40 watts and will hit about 400F with my Snow Wolf 50 watt.  The problem is the coil will not.  It seemed to vape fine, but I held it up in front of my face (so I could see the screen) and I could see the glow from the long coil legs.  I don't like this.  I personally am not comfortable letting them glow.  The RTA won't have this problem, because the legs are so short.

I also tried it on the ipvD2 and it does the same thing at the 40J setting. 

Just to let you know how accurate these things are, 400F on the Snow Wolf is about the same as 475F on the ipv2.  I have no idea what is the closest to realistic.