Help, Juice advice

Thanks y'all. The only thing they told me was they would put me with an 8 ( me thinking nicotine ) to begin with and see how I done. Although I do wish my mod was the adjustable type like my brothers. Mine chokes me still lol! I smoke up to two packs a day. This is my first time trying to quit. Wish me luck!! I hope they set me up for success, I'll do my best to conquer this nasty habit of mine. This is a picture of mine.

image.jpg

If it still chokes you then try reducing the nicotine content in the e juice. Would taste better after reducing the nicotine content. 

Just wanted to share my recent experience  with decadentvapours . I have been mixing e-juice for a few months now and been ordering capella, tfa, T-juice, flavour art usually. Last week I decided to try decadent vapours, web site and whole design looks interesting even though its double the price of most e juice concentrates I ordered guava, passion fruit, coconut, cranberry, and french vanilla. I first had a mix of coconut %5  and cranberry %15 the result was absolutely disgusting, Coconut had a oil burning smell to it and there was no cranberry at all. Definitely put the coconut aside and had a 20% mix of cranberry on its own had hardly any flavor except the sour/bitter after taste.... Both guava and passion fruit smelt like deluxe paint rather than fruit, did a %20 mix of passionfruit felt kind of ok at first but flavour kept disappearing day by day and left that odd chemically smell as well like cranberry did. Guava was nothing like a fruit anyway smelt like some weird flower based room spray also came out very weak at 20%. French vanilla which was £4.50 for 10ml, think my mate described this best was like paracetamol at %5 mixed in passion fruit. I forward my experience to customer services, after been ignored few days I have been asked to return the flavours and next they they told me they have tested the stuff its all ok and they will give a refund or replace items. I left a review at uk.trustpilot.com my review was deleted immediately and 3 5 star emails came with in less that an hour!! They control the reviews on trust pilot and all their relies are fake. These stuff is no where neat to cappella or T-juice its seriously appalling, they all have bitter/ chemicalish aftertaste to them and seriously waste of time and money. My cupboard has this odd smell from their flavours.  I can not believe they are trying to sell these for £4 a bottle, just shocking!!!

• 2 months later...

Many juices need a steeping period. Like aging wine. I make my own also and with some flavors I leave the cap off for a night and let the alcohol "gas off" followed by sealing it up and letting it sit in a warm dark place for a day to a week. Makes all the difference with the fruit flavors especially. I guess it needs to to all get infused. Just my two cents worth....