Sub Zero vs Rig V2

Cloudchasing

I want to get a mech but Idk what I want. I'm either going to get the Sub Zero or the Rig V2. I know the Rig V2 is supposed to have the lowest wattage drop on the market but I also know the Sub Zero is supposed to be a good mech also. Can someone please give me some insight as to what I should get

I would recommend something with a lock ring. I personally dislike all these mods that do not have them. We push the idea of safety so hard, yet we make mods that don't include one of the most important safety features?

I have been out of the mechanical game for a while now, so I won't be too much help. But that's what I've got for you. Look for something with a lock ring.

• 4 months later...

The Rig doesnt need a lock mechanism, it has a 4 lbs. spring and a flush button so theres almost no chance for misfires with it, the sub zero does have a lock feature, but youre just as likely to misfire either or. In my opinion id go rig mod, just because its incredibly solid and well built, youll get the longest life outta your rig almost inevitably.

• 3 months later...

i agree, the Rig v2 is incredible if you dont mind the lack of a lock, i actually had a Subzero but without the shorty switch, and the Rig was my next mech and it hit significantly harder, just be sure to know about battery safety when using it as it is a hybrid.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...