Eleaf Istick 100W

Here is somthing new!

It uses 2 removable 18650's

Pasted from Here. 

100W Eleaf iStick VV/VW MOD W/O Battery, it comes without battery, supports 5 - 100W, with ventilation holes especially designed for better heat dissipation.

100W Eleaf iStick VV/VW MOD W/O Battery, it comes without battery, supports 5 - 100W, with ventilation holes especially designed for better heat dissipation.

Parameters

Size: 100 x 54 x 26mm

Variable wattage: 5W - 100W

Variable voltage: 2V - 10V

Colors: black, silver

• 1 month later...

I just saw VapeNW.com has them for pre-order @ $35

I have read mixed reviews from people who have gotten the test units.  It is just rattles on the up/down button, and battery door comes off too easily.  I don't understand why people are complaining so much, it is a removable 18650 box capable of 100 watts for less than $50.  It sounds like a winner to me.  I gave $150 for my iPV3 and it has screws on the battery....lol

I guess it is just a rant, but it is hard to understand some of the reviewers lately.  I saw a guy totally trash the ipvD2 because it has a round pin style charging port, and no presets like the SX mini M class.  He is comparing a $200 mod to a $50 mod.  I see others saying how bad the iStick 40TC is compared to the rDNA40....really?  Comparing a $130 mod to a $30 mod?

Yep, I agree... people expect Porsche/Ferrari performance on a bicycle budget :)

I read some of the reviews too... and a little rattle is not a bad thing on a $35 device, as long as it works, and doesn't fall apart, I'd be fine with it.

I think I read the same review on the D2... I mean, really?  Trashing it because it didn't have micro-USB charging port?  Seriously, buy a charger and swap batteries!! :D  I'm still leaning towards buying one, but your review of the iStick40TC has me thinking I should buy one of those first as I test the waters of TC... although I probably shouldn't bother... I'm quite happy with my Russians, subtanks, and Aerotanks on my Cloupor-minis and IPV-minis...

Yep, I agree... people expect Porsche/Ferrari performance on a bicycle budget :)

I read some of the reviews too... and a little rattle is not a bad thing on a $35 device, as long as it works, and doesn't fall apart, I'd be fine with it.

I think I read the same review on the D2... I mean, really?  Trashing it because it didn't have micro-USB charging port?  Seriously, buy a charger and swap batteries!! :D  I'm still leaning towards buying one, but your review of the iStick40TC has me thinking I should buy one of those first as I test the waters of TC... although I probably shouldn't bother... I'm quite happy with my Russians, subtanks, and Aerotanks on my Cloupor-minis and IPV-minis...

The D2 is a far superior device to the iStick40TC, but for cheap temp control it is hard to beat.  Except it's simplicity will make the "normal" TC mods seem complicated. (you don't set power, only temp with the iStick)

You have everything you need to try TC, except the mod, and some wire (or coils).  Nickel is a pain to build with, very soft and non contact coils.  It also take a lot of wraps to get .1 ohms or so.   You could also pick up a pack of Ni200 SubTank Mini coils, they work great.  I think they are also making TC coils for the Aero/Pro Tanks.

I think after giving it a chance you would really enjoy it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines