Kung Pao Chicken E-Juice

Hey Danny, good job. One thing that bothered me in the review was when you exhaled you did it through your nose. I was thinking, "How can he really taste it through his nose?" I know you still can, but it was distracting.

Hey Danny, good job. One thing that bothered me in the review was when you exhaled you did it through your nose. I was thinking, "How can he really taste it through his nose?" I know you still can, but it was distracting.

Personally I find that exhaling through my nose helps me to taste the flavor. Anyone else or is it just me?

i taste better when exhaling through my nose too. i usually let a little out my nose, then the rest out my mouth.

smell is a major part of flavor/taste (hence the cliche of holding your nose when eating something nasty).

Edited by Stirfry

I don't know man. I'm a total meat loving carnivore but the thought of vaping any type of Meat flavors just grosses me out. I would try it though but I just wouldnt go out and buy it before trying.

Derek

Edited by VapnRealtor

• 1 year later...

i taste better when exhaling through my nose too. i usually let a little out my nose, then the rest out my mouth.

smell is a major part of flavor/taste (hence the cliche of holding your nose when eating something nasty).

Wow, I never thought about it - just tried it & sure enough!

Neat!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines