Safe?

That's completely subjective and you're likely to get several different responses.

Technically, I would say the "healthiest" wattage would be zero watts...as in not vaping at all (while also not smoking).

Different liquid flavors, different PG/VG blends, different nic levels, different coils...all are going to have some effect on the wattage. Personally, I usually vape between 3.8 and 4.2 volts on my regulated devices.  That is usually determined by the particular liquid I'm using.  Some I like a little cooler, some I like a little warmer. The wattage ends up varying a great deal for me based on which tank or RDA I'm using and the coils in those tanks or RDA's.  I use anything from .15 ohm coils in my RDA's to 1.2 ohm coils in some of my tanks.

Not enough data on this one. If you take a hit and taste burning....not healthy.  Personally i adjust to a hit that satisfies without making my lungs or throat hurt. The only safe is....zero, inhaling any chemicals into the lungs is never healthy.....for me personally, significantly safer than smoking!!!!